Sign in to follow this  
bomaster19@gmail.com

Looking for some bros to play with

Sup, so Im looking for a couple DayZ players that want to team up and play on occasion. I used to be apart of a clan, but we have kind of gone our separate ways so I am looking for some people to play with. I prefer experienced players and that are 16+. Comment on this with a little something about yourself. Also I am in Arizona and only play at night because of school so yah if you are in that timezone it will be even better. If I like you I will p.m. you my steam name and skype so we can chat. Hope to see some friendly faces out there!

Hey. I'm sixteen and geared up at the moment. On the East coast so I'm about 3 hours ahead of you. IRL "something about me" I like target shooting, working out and uh long walks on the beach :P. If you wanna hit me up my skype is "tjvclutch".

• Like 1

Hey I'm a decent player not geared at moment =(. 20yrs and old one hour behind you, gotta good sense of humor and like to have fun when i play (not overly serious). Im a off-road enthusiast trail driving. im on night mostly school and internship take up days

im 16 an im not geared but i can get geared up quickly, i am on at night an weekends cuz of school an i want a team

im 16 an im not geared but i can get geared up quickly, i am on at night an weekends cuz of school an i want a team

ill team up if you want

Always looking for healthy and reliable members to join and help out a small squad, or just cooperate for missions (airfield raids, basic recon for supplies/vehicles, exploration of server territory(base scouting), and other shenanigans. I currently have between 2-4 with me and are working on a base. I play in 1.7.2.4 where all tents, vehicles, and base stuff will save. If you have DayZ Commander it is a 20 second download to switch between server versions as well. For the expense of a costume you get some more survival-based gameplay.

(I'm nineteen btw)

steam: Kaos0704

Edited by Othra

im 17, live in southern ontarion and play whenever i can, currently fully geared and been looking for someone to play with, enjoy everything about this game, add on skype, laytonpomerleau

Hey mate, im a new player and getting quite good at the game, would like to team up with some of you guys, my steam is xlbubblegumlx and skype name is Jasleigh.

Cheers bro

Thanks to everyone who posted, but I am no longer accepting new members. I want to keep this group small so I have reached my limit. Will make another post in the future if this ever becomes clan based so yah. Congrats to who got in!