Sign in to follow this  
RIGHTLY

So....

Original post:

"How did that guy survive multiple M4A3 CCO shots to the chest and head but all it took for me was one shot from his Winchester?"

The Story:

I was at the NW Airfield in the northern barracks looting the place. I was in the last room when some tard named Tish or Tich (Spelt whatever way) literally went RIGHT up (like crashed into it at full speed) to the window of the room I was in on an ATV, saying in text chat "Sup?" I freaked out and killed him with my M4A3 CCO. I start running out of the Barracks to escape people who might have heard the shots and I get kicked from the game by Battle Eye saying "Idling in lobby for too long". Silly Battle Eye. I log back into the same server and someone else found the ATV at the window and started driving it. I started shooting him with my PDW since it was the gun I had out. I missed those shots. I get out my M4 and he starts coming back. He turns into the treeline I was in (seriously, a person who wasnt invincible wouldnt do that). I spray him with my M4. ALL of the bullets hit. He was just sitting there on the ATV and I saw the bullets go into his head and chest. He should have been dead. NOPE! He gets off. I continue shooting him, all the bullets landing. He takes one shot from his Winchester. I pass out. He shoot me when Im down. Im dead.

I just needed to vent... Dont post retarded replies like "No one cares". No one cares about your opinion. Just move on, please.

Edited by RIGHTLY

There's always the possibility that you missed or he just lagged, but it happened to me and the guy was obviously a hacker. There are hackers using some kind of god mod or whatever, you just can't kill them.

Edited by Fenrig

Did he die afterwards? Sometimes it just takes a long while for the shots to compute, even though they seem to compute into you instantly. Probably just a hacker though...

Yeah I know. But I got at-least 20 shots into him before he could fire off one. He was on his ATV when I started shooting at him on full auto. He should have been dead before he could get off it. Totally fucked up my day.

Did he die afterwards? Sometimes it just takes a long while for the shots to compute, even though they seem to compute into you instantly. Probably just a hacker though...

No I didnt even see him bleed.

No I didnt even see him bleed.

Pretty sure they bleed even in god mode, just don't "loose blood" and take damage. Might be wrong.

• Like 1

Oh so youve only come across one hacker with godmode on. Lucky you. Wait until you see someone teleport to your location, you unload all your clips into him at point blank range whilst hes laughing, then you go screw this im disconnecting and realize your abort key has been disabled and you stand there waiting for him to do what he wants.

Pretty sure they bleed even in god mode, just don't "loose blood" and take damage. Might be wrong.

Most godmode hackers bleed, but its not always visible.

Jesus why do people do that? I havent reached the end game in quite sometime and I was over the moon with my stuff. Coyote Backpack, GPS, M4A3 CCO and I was hoping to find NVG's. Ill edit the main post saying what happened.

Did you spray n' pray? =P

Na I carefully aimed because he just sat there in front of me on his ATV and I thought there wasn't much he could do. Now I'm dead...

Ah well, starting new is always more fun then you remember. It also help get better at the game in every aspect. Plus, you're not afraid to die with weapons that you've just gotten, and it's easier to move around quickly and get into fire fights. If you really want good weapons and gear quick, than join a server with a lot of players in it, (Doesn't always have to even have a lot of players) go into a town like Elektro and you'll probably find a bunch of un-touch dead bodies with all the weapons n' loot you'd need. Of course not all the time, but I never seem to have trouble doing so. You can just run around, and not worry about getting shot. Most of the time the sniper that were there are gone, or the players that had looted the bodies already had pretty much everything they needed before killing.

Ah well, starting new is always more fun then you remember. It also help get better at the game in every aspect. Plus, you're not afraid to die with weapons that you've just gotten, and it's easier to move around quickly and get into fire fights. If you really want good weapons and gear quick, than join a server with a lot of players in it, (Doesn't always have to even have a lot of players) go into a town like Elektro and you'll probably find a bunch of un-touch dead bodies with all the weapons n' loot you'd need. Of course not all the time, but I never seem to have trouble doing so. You can just run around, and not worry about getting shot. Most of the time the sniper that were there are gone, or the players that had looted the bodies already had pretty much everything they needed before killing.

Yeah I know what you mean, and I probably wouldnt care as much if I had all the stuff I had for a week, but I only had all that stuff for a day. I just found all my loot in a literally empty server. I didnt have to worry about anyone else killing me at that point because no one was in the server. It was great.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Thanks to the hacker, I found a dead body with a Coyote backpack and an SVD Camo with 3 clips for it. I found an AK-74 so now the SVD is in my backpack. Still looking for a secondary weapon, though.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Thanks to the hacker, I found a dead body with a Coyote backpack and an SVD Camo with 3 clips for it. I found an AK-74 so now the SVD is in my backpack. Still looking for a secondary weapon, though.

Glad things turned around. When I die I don't get that luck.... lol

I just don't get the hackers, I really don't. What's the point in them playing if they use god mode or spawn weapons crates or teleport even just to mess with people must have about 5 mins appeal time.

Well, maybe it wasn't a hacker.

The ATV seems to be horrible broken in terms of hit detection, you can shoot at someone driving it point blank without any damage registration on the driver or vehicle. I experienced this myself multiple times.

The Winchester counts as shotgun in this mod and while they are quite underpowered they tend to knock you unconscious in one hit.