tanel66

Only 5K blood left, would love some advice!

Hello everyone! So as you could tell by the title, I kinda got myself in a pickle. So today, I just logged in to DayZ, hoping to do some awesome surviving, and apparently, i picked a bad spot to log out, i logged in with 5k blood left, i quickly noticed and bandaged myself. Once i bandaged, i had 4K left, and after eating a bit, i now have 5K. I'm actually really afraid of dying now, because I got an alice pack, a remington, and an AKM. Beans only give 200 blood, and I can't use blood bags on myself (I don't have any, either.). I don't have a tinderbox which i could use to make a fire, and cook some meat, so i really don't know what to do. A little help please?

Hello everyone! So as you could tell by the title' date=' I kinda got myself in a pickle. So today, I just logged in to DayZ, hoping to do some awesome surviving, and apparently, i picked a bad spot to log out, i logged in with 5k blood left, i quickly noticed and bandaged myself. Once i bandaged, i had 4K left, and after eating a bit, i now have 5K. I'm actually really afraid of dying now, because I got an alice pack, a remington, and an AKM. Beans only give 200 blood, and I can't use blood bags on myself (I don't have any, either.). I don't have a tinderbox which i could use to make a fire, and cook some meat, so i really don't know what to do. A little help please?

[/quote']

I mean I would give you a blood transfusion but with everyone just flat out killing each other not sure if this could be a possibility...

if u cant run around to a couple of places and pick up those things, then get all the beans u can, as u said they give 200 health, 5 is 1000.

btw its not a tinderbax, u need matches and wood, wood is in houses or can be chopped from a tree with a hatchet

Go into a town carefully, get matches and whatever, hunt a cow and get some cooked meat. That's about it unless you have a friend who can give you a blood transfusion.

Like B501 mentions, (sort of) you should get a hunting knife, a matchbox and a hatchet (or find a pile of wood). Hunt wildlife, cut their meat, make a campfire, cook the meat, enjoy 800BP food (a piece)

Hell, I'd love to get some matches, I already have a hatched and a hunting knife, but it seems like tinderboxes are rare as hell...

Too bad you can't improvise using a flare or possibly one of those burning barrels in the towns.

(Or be able to forage mushrooms and such from the woodlands - but that is best suited for a suggestion thread)

Too bad you can't improvise using a flare or possibly one of those burning barrels in the towns.

(Or be able to forage mushrooms and such from the woodlands - but that is best suited for a suggestion thread)

Ability to use flares to cook would be just great, someone should put that in the suggestions thread.

All I can think is to keep hitting supermarkets and eat all the cans of food u can find, also there is a good chance of finding matches to light a fire at supermarkets, some people may not agree but after u finish looting log out and join another server then loot the same place again to speed things up although I wouldn't do this unless I was very close to death.

You can use the hobo fire in Balota med tents/military camp to cook meat. You don't need matches for this.

But you CAN use the burning barrels...

I'm actually really afraid of dying now, because I got an alice pack, a remington, and an AKM.

Its a good thing being afraid, but dont get to attached to your gear.

You will die maybe not today or tomorrow, all i can say is eat all the "beans" you can find.

But you CAN use the burning barrels...

Interesting - I never thought to try it :D (for obvious PvP reasons in Cherno/Elektro)

Ability to use flares to cook would be just great' date=' someone should put that in the suggestions thread.

[/quote']

i think i suggested it (useing flares as matches)back before the fourms conked, dont think anyone replyed

the constrution site building near cherno has a fire barel on the lower levels

Forget trying to get a bloodpack from someone. Not worth the risk

Run around and look for an animal to kill and skin with a hunting knife. That will provide you 800 blood and you will be back up and running in no time. I have had cows give me 8 steaks before