Sign in to follow this  
Waymer

Spawning incapacitated every time I enter a server.

Every time I enter a server (I have only tested this on one server), I become incapacitated for about five minutes, I haven't the slightest clue how to fix this.

The glitch started when I got killed by another player and spawned in incapacitated. The next time I played the game I spawned unconcious again, so I logged out to see if it would happen yet again, and it did.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

you wait the five minutes and then all you need to do is keep your character alive for like an hour or so dont get hurt or anything cause what you have is the Shock status affect

you wait the five minutes and then all you need to do is keep your character alive for like an hour or so dont get hurt or anything cause what you have is the Shock status affect

Alright, thanks!

Still wierd how that carried over from one character to another.

I have this, but I have it for over an hour just passing out. So do I have to wait for a whole hour before i can play? I died and spawned in incapacitated with very little blood

my game just freezes after the hourglass runs out.. i have no way of killing myself/letting myself die, or even getting anyone to come kill me, since i spawn in the "wilderness"

Yeah this awesome. Game was working fine for a couple weeks. Then bamm, 12 updates all in a couple days and now the game is broken. So frustrating...