bobeats

Looking for Friend / Small Group to play with.

So I'm fairly new to the game, don't have any friends that play and can't seem to talk anybody into it. I'm mostly just looking for a friend or small group to play with on a regular basis. A friend who is thinking about getting it soon has a 5-man Ventrilo that we can use if needed. I have only been playing a little under a week so I know the basics and I'm a big fan of sandbox games, but I don't know the map too well yet and am still learning much about the game. I catch on fast though and have been progressing nicely so far.

I am 24, mature and am in the Central U.S. Time Zone. Im mostly online from 6pm-11pm Central time on weekdays and really anytime throughout the day/night on Weekends and an active player. I really like the concept of Veteran/Expert difficulties in DayZ, with locked first person, no nametags, etc. (Im all about immersion) but I am up for Regular play too if that's your preference...

Edited by Twinturbo4486

To be honest, I'm looking for someone that at least knows the basics. There's quite a lot to it and the control scheme is different than most games. Watching tutorial videos on youtube and just actually playing helps a lot. If you get the basics down and what not I'll be glad to join you.

come on ts and see if you fit here, always like taking on another friendly gamer. ts58.light-speed.com:8253. A few guys here know how to play just fine. We usually last about 20-30 days here. Lots of team work. Poke someone if you don't get verified right away.

i normally run with a group of rl friends of mine. we got a couple of heroes in the group including myself if your looking for a more friendly oriented group.

Ponch I got a ts and I'm patched up with 7 heros anychance on combining our groups as for who started this post message me and well pick you up

Nevermind, found some people to play with... finally.

Edited by Twinturbo4486