Date/Time: 2012-06-12

What happened: Lost NVG out of backpack after reconnect

Where you were: Berenzino and other places

What you were doing: Nothing special

*Current installed version: 1.7.0

*Server(s) you were on: UK 7, EU40

*Your system specs: i7 2600k, 16 GB Ram, ATI Radeon 4870

*Timeline of events before/after error:

This allready happend three times. Means I lost three sets of NVG's I wanted to give to friends. That makes me very sad, not to say angry.

I've shot some guy with a NVG after stalking him down. Just with the only goal to get hold of that precious item for one of my mates.

Looted the NVG and put it in my backpack and continued playing. Also I took a GPS device wich I still have.

After reconnecting later the day the NVG was gone and replaced by food or sth else.

This happend the third time now so it's either a very nasty bug or some sort of anti cheat/dupe protection. If it's the latter, I really want those NVG's back. Can you imagine how much time and effort went in there. Not to talk about the risk I've taken.

Ditch the backpack and find a new 1, I had a similar issue. I had an m4cco in my bag which was some how replaced with an m911 on connect. I took it out and put a cz550 in. Came on later and that had gone in place of the m1911 again... Was not happy. Ditched the bag and no problems.

I had thought this was something to do with the debug forest as it happened to my L85A2 CWS. Really peed me off cos i'd raided chopper after chopper and once i found it i felt i could finally do a couple of night missions.

It was fine in my BAF Offroad gear or my hand but the night i put it in my backpack was the night it was replaced by a makarov. Stanag ammo was still there but gun was gone.

Might have been a hacked item and was replaced with food

I had thought this was something to do with the debug forest as it happened to my L85A2 CWS.

I also lost that rifle but I don't know what you mean by "debug forest".

Mine wasn't in the back pack neither. It was in my inventory when I left the server. And was gone when I came back... ammo also still being there.