Robbey

DE 1513 // Banned from Server without reason

therux i think is bether you stop this flam..

you can read the reasons for ban and accept this

now have fun

bb

You, as the SA need to provide concrete proof that they are hacking.

Even if they called you names in TS, that is not a reason to ban them from the server.

How do you know how old they are, and like others have said not your job to enforce that.

Clear my ase of admin abuse if there ever was one.

You, as the SA need to provide concrete proof that they are hacking.

Even if they called you names in TS, that is not a reason to ban them from the server.

How do you know how old they are, and like others have said not your job to enforce that.

Clear my ase of admin abuse if there ever was one.

he will you kidding mee ?

this guys say that too mee and another member from sj in the ts

and this guys play with an as 50 tws

and now is enough

all speaking from rules than please accept the rules (players come and playing with hacked items )

read the rules for that and accept the german rules fur usk +16

and now is enough this is here a stupid post from 3 angry teens not more and now have fun

and stop the flaming

lg killer

and now is enough

all speaking from rules than please accept the rules (players come and playing with hacked items )

and now is enough this is here a stupid post from 3 angry teens not more and now have fun

and stop the flaming

lg killer

No Sir, I am not kidding you.

Then ban them from your TS.

Ask them to drop the scripted in weapon, if they refuse then ban them. I am in complete agreement that no one should be playing this game with a weapon that is not currently in the loot tables. Problem is, in their great wisdom, Rocket/DayZ Support team has declared that you cannot ban someone for using a weapon that is not in the loot tables (I know, ridiculous). By giving them a warning, you insulate yourself from any adverse actions for the ban.

Again, it is not your job to be the "Age Police". That is their parent's job, and if their parents don't have an issue with them playing the game, you have no right to supersede it.

I am not flaming you, I am just saying that the way you are handling this can get you in some hot water with the Support staff.

• Like 1

i have an idea ....

you pay a server and play with this guys and i know you have realy fun

make that pls

its simple i pay the server and when i pay the server i administrate the server and make that what i think is the right

and when a people say too mee mouther fucker than is he out of all from my servers and this is now still my last post in this topic

and nobody play on my server with hacket items i can ban for this that is my own server and i dont lets play guys with hacked items

its verry simple i think pay server and make what you will guys

and now is enough

and stop the flaming

lg killer

U bann us cause we kill u and if u die u rage so hard and kick all and now u know how u can bann s.b !

But when you pay for the server you don't have the permission to ban for no reason or ban whenever you want!

i have an idea ....

make that pls

its simple i pay the server and when i pay the server i administrate the server and make that what i think is the right

and when a people say too mee mouther fucker than is he out of all from my servers and this is now still my last post in this topic

and nobody play on my server with hacket items i can ban for this that is my own server and i dont lets play guys with hacked items

You can not do whatever you want, you have to hold the rules !

i have an idea ....

make that pls

I do pay for a server, they can come anytime they like, US 1023

Just because you "pay" for the server doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want, there are rules you know. (Actually I don't think you do know that)

If someone said "Mother F'er" to me on TS, they would get banned, from TS, not the server.

Technically you CANNOT ban anyone from your server for having a hacked item, period. With that said:

Ask them to drop the scripted in weapon, if they refuse then ban them. I am in complete agreement that no one should be playing this game with a weapon that is not currently in the loot tables. Problem is, in their great wisdom, Rocket/DayZ Support team has declared that you cannot ban someone for using a weapon that is not in the loot tables (I know, ridiculous). By giving them a warning, you insulate yourself from any adverse actions for the ban.

But when you pay for the server you don't have the permission to ban for no reason or ban whenever you want!

You get Beans.

OP, please fill out a report on this server, he doesn't follow the rules, and has said he will do whatever in the hell he wants. Should be enough to get him blacklisted.

I report the server but it need to approval from a moderator

Edited by Therux

Well nice im Banned again ...

Killer is the shittest admin i`ve ever seen !

I Think his Server is Blacklisted, i told hime when he Banned me for Killing him xDxD Now his Low Server is Offline.....

This is utterly retarded.

For starters, as everyone has said, TeamSpeak and the server are two entities. You can ban from one or the other, not both.

Secondly, the age rating MA15+, which means that the game can be played without parental consent at 15 or over. It does not mean you can only play the game at 15. It means that if you're 14, you need the consent and supervision of your parents to play it. I would like you to prove that his parents did not say he could play the game.

Again, Having hacked weapons does not make you a hacker, and is not grounds for a ban. Refusal to remove such weapon is a bannable offense. Once again, I'd like proof that they scripted these weapons in.

You pay for a server and you connect it to the hive in agreement to the DayZ staff's conditions. You do not pick who to ban for what reasons. You follow theirs.

Edited by Rage VG

I was also banned on this server without any reason! I don't know what's going on with administrators, but this is not the way server gonna work!