Sign in to follow this  
Clemoza

My Play withSIX says 'No Game Found'

Hey guys, I've re-installed my Dayz: CO and six updater (or whatever its called) and when I go to Dayz on Arma 2 mods, in the bottom left it says 'No game found' where it would normally say 'Join' or 'Update/Install'

I'm a tech noob when it comes to detailed codes and files and error fix's so please help guys!

P.S iv'e made sure to run ARMA 2/ OA once before launching play withSIX.. I've even manually installed the latest update.....

Hey guys, I've re-installed my Dayz: CO and six updater (or whatever its called) and when I go to Dayz on Arma 2 mods, in the bottom left it says 'No game found' where it would normally say 'Join' or 'Update/Install'

I'm a tech noob when it comes to detailed codes and files and error fix's so please help guys!

P.S iv'e made sure to run ARMA 2/ OA once before launching play withSIX.. I've even manually installed the latest update.....

Protip: Run as admin

Get DayZ commander, SIX is garbage right now.

Wrong.. Play withsix is currently BETTER then DayZ commander.. i just spent an hour waiting for Dayz Commander to install Dayz.. it hit 100% and didn't finish.. i download Play withsix and 5 minutes later i'm in game..