adamburnside

Looking for a few players for already 4-5 player strong group!

Hey!

I am looking for a few more people to join our already 5 player strong group,

Requirements:

Need to have Team Speak 3

Need to be active (play most nights)!

Need to be able to banter and have fun!

Need to be productive and trust worthy!

And some experience of the game (basic crap),

Microphone,

Can speak English,

From Europe.

Basically we are a small group of survivors that play nearly every night we have a laugh and play as a team. Regarding age range we are from 16-39, mature (not) but we like a laugh and mess about (can't be too serious or it become very boring!). We have our own Team Speak 3 server, We have players from the England and Netherlands.

If your up for it you can either Pm me or leave a comment below, I'll look forward to seeing you soon!

Team Speak 3 IP: 94.242.227.2:9995

Steam: adamburnside

• Like 1

Shame it's nights. Otherwise I'd most certainly be game for this.

Good luck though.

I would love to join, I'm am pretty new at the game seeing as i only got it yesterday but i know the basics and learn fast, i want to play as part of a team rather than go solo. I have teamspeak and a mic and am always up for banter.

I'm from the UK and normally play from 10pm til any time up to 3-4am whenever i can.

Sweet i'd love to join if youd let me. ive been playing for a bit and im a bit fed up of bandits and going solo. ive got teamspeak and mic thats ussually the time i play so its good for me

Hey I'd like to join your group. I'm from the Netherlands and reasonably experienced in dayz. Looking for a group, playing solo gets boring. My ingame name is the same as my forum name..

Would also love to join, ticks all the boxes for me.

Will join the teamspeak.