Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Christiani

Reapeted Hacking/Cheating on UK 216

(Ive never been a member of a forum before so if i have done something wrong please inform me) So recently my friends and i were playing on Uk 216 with as 50s (hell yeah) and the famous silent bullet noise happened and i find myself.. dead. So i spawn at kamarovo instantly to face a woman with a bandana pointing an M1A3 SD at me... she shoots me. Next spawn, balota. i run five meters then a flash of white and suddenly the same woman appears... she shoots me. This keeps happening until i finally defeat the hacker by getting to my old dead body (as50) and retreaving all my stuff. My friends were also victims of the same crime. I would love if there is something that could be done about it. If anyone has any questions email me @ teamscrc@gmail.com Rocket keep the good job up!

Edited by Lord_Christiani
  • Like 1

Wait for standalone?

Play a different game?

Move to different server?

Private hive?

Unless you have a screenshot/video and name/s of the said hacker, you have no proof therefore no recourse (unfortunately)

As mentioned before , a lot of hacking is due to the arma 2 engine. the hopes are that dayz standalone will be able to eliminate the scripts/hacking currently been done.

Most of us chalk it up as part of the gameplay and experience and just move on.

I am sure the hackers think it's a blast until one day it will happen to them and then they will realize what worthless pieces of crap they are and what morron's they were.