commander1235

Looking for some people to play with on dayz!

I am looking for a couple of people to play with in dayz im tired of being a lone survivor im well armed i have a akm a m1911 lots of food and drink and medical supplies. and im currently in the power factory at elektro i am an exeperinced player and im 15 i have skype and mumble and i want to play with other exeperinced players. so if you want in msg me or respond to this with your skype name in-game name and where you are in dayz!

I see that your new here, The general discussion has 2 sub forums called "Bandit Campfire" and "survivor HQ" now these two forums are a place to talk about their gameplay styles, tactics, and to join up with others with others with the same playstyle as you, there is plenty of clans recruiting, and even a small group of people looking for an extra hand or two! So they are the best place to find people who you would think you can play with.

hey im 15, 16 in two days i got some good guns im on the outskirts of elektro my skype is jackwsm3 and in game name badboyzwsm3 i want some people who are trust worthy though so if ur that kinda person contact me :)

Hey mate, im a new player and getting quite good at the game, would like to team up with some of you guys, my steam is xlbubblegumlx and skype name is Jasleigh.

Cheers bro

My Skype name is grandp3nis in game its Andres if you have trouble contacting me try Steam KINGLEE

im a 14 year old trying to have fun with a group :)