Sign in to follow this  
gdg

Casual Player looking for Clan/Group

I'm a 40 year old IT professional who is looking for a casual group to play with. I don't have loads of time, and it would be sporadic here and there, but some days I have hours to kill. I've only been playing solo for the past couple of weeks and I think working with a group would be much more enjoyable. I'm not a total noob, as I have the gameplay down pretty well. Getting involved with a group is the next level.

If you have room for me, please let me know and I look forward to hearing from whomever. Thanks.

morning. looking for a casual group to team up with also. in my late 30's. just lost my tent and all my gear (including my first sniper rifle) after a server reset so i'm pretty much free to move servers. skype me if you wanna tag-team the crazy: cdhames

You guys could hop in the Walking Militia's teamspeak whenever u play and someone will probably be playing. I will be on later if you wanna meet up. And for the time thing it doesnt really matter, play when u want.

Teamspeak: 74.91.119.185:9990

Hope to see you in our teamspeak.

Your fellow surivor,

Haggard

hello im also looking for a group. i am 18 i have supplies and a tent i am more than willing to group up if you would want to.

ill join just add me on steam or skype Steam:N4CH0CHEE5E and skype: n4ch0chee5e