Tunkey10

Group PvP and Player Hunting

Hello I've been playing Dayz with two of my closest friends and we are having alot of sucess but would just like 3-4 more people to group up with, we have decent gear and usually fly around in the heli looking for people anywhere on the map to kill. We have adopted the KoS(kill on site) mentality that some players do not like and i'm sorry you fell that way but we(and I) respectfuly disagree. Anyways we are looking for people that will lisen even if it mean death, have been playing this game more then three weeks, and kno mostly everything about the game. We use skype and you must have a mic and speak fluent english. We play at US EST time zone at night(7-12) most nights of the week. Right now we have been flying the heli as i said and we are also wanting to try night time snipeingand raid cherno from time to time. So if you want to play add me on skype "peter daniel hartley" and we can try you out.

A few things we are looking for:

- Good long range snipers(with M107 or AS50 or DMR w/NV that have killed atleast 3 people at 400+m)

- Clutch Sniper(people that can get that pop shot to save someones life)

- Backup driver(we lost a heli cause our driver died and no one else drives)

- A solid point man(some that isnt afraid to die and will run in first) ..

-People that are already geared(if you are missing something high end we can get you it though)

-A teamate that isnt taking this game very seriously(i mean no ragers we are trying to destroy but dont want you to get pissed if someone messes up and you die)

Повелители вселенных — это космическая стратегия.

Тысячи интересных людей играют одновременно, развивая свои колонии, заключая союзы и воюя против друг друга.

Регистрация!

rew.jpg

im a little young im 13 but i have lots of experience as all of those things

i had 2 weeks of helicopter pilot for a clan

i'm good at sniping and spotting

i've also done pointman alot

but i died last night with my m4a1 holo sd with 8 mags so i have nothing but im working on it now get back to me email me westermanjack@Yahoo.com or add me on steam hubbabubba110 or skype alecsmeltzer

13 is fine if you act mature and will lisen and you can/are allowed to hear cussing and can play daily

13 is fine if you act mature and will lisen and you can/are allowed to hear cussing and can play daily

yes sir. but i have school but it's a 3 day weekend so add me and we will talk

try adding me, Peter daniel hartley, i put that name in for skype and it didnt work.

Hey, I've been looking for a group to hang out with on DayZ, I have my own server along with a teamspeak that's open to the public. I'm pretty well geared and I know how to fly helicopters and drive pretty well, I also have a lot of experience in both ArmA 2 and DayZ. I can assume a sniper position or be a pointman if needed.

Add me on Steam weeman140 or on Skype Stricken1991

EDIT: Forgot to mention only time I could get a bit upset over DayZ is when a hacker kills me, which would probably upset anybody. Not over someone who sniped me, because then I could probably just go and retrieve my gear.

Edited by Stricken1996

Hey what's happenin. I am 22 from Canada I can't seem to add your skype so ill leave a message here. Been playing for 5 months, I have 2 of my own camps set up with all the gear I could ever want. Repaired and stole countless choppers and vehicles, and know mostly every little tip and trick in the game to make our lives easier. My skype is lovestosplooch and I am interested in playing with you guys. I don't use or support the use of hacked weapons, but if you all find some and wanna use them that's your game. I know Id be an asset to the group. Hit me up.

Edit : Lots of experience piloting/driving

Main roles are scavenger,spotter, assault, pilot and sniper each I do as well as the next.

Edited by lxTalentShow

15, all geared up. I could be pointman. I definitely don't rage, because I don't get attached to my gear.

Hello My name is Cody im 14 going on 15 and im interested in being apart of this group. I can play really whenever i want but prefer nights but doesnt really matter to me, im good at sniping. Very good at sniping i can place a shot under any time of stress. I also know alot of battle tactics such as flanking how to use violence of action agains players and im fairly good at stalking a primary and sitting and waiting for people. I am a very good helicopter driver and car i have never crashed a car and only crashed a heli when i was first learning, now i can do a backflip in one :D lol. I am also very willing to be point on anything because im good at scouting and i cant tell when something is probably going to be an ambush, also i dont go down very easily. I speak fluent english as its my first language and i am learning spanish , i also have a mic and could care less about cussing or any of that stuff i do it all the time. My primary email is chause1122@gmail.com and my steam account is CGMLegend, Id be cool to get in a group with you guys because i love killing people lol but i promise i wouldnt turn on you i dont roll like that. But all in all it be great to be on a team and i hope you guys consider me. Thanks :D

I also forgot to mention no im not a rager its just a game and i really dont care if i die, im not geared at the moment as i was just killed by a hacker and lost my gear ( seems to happen a lot to me lol ) but im already on the way to getting regeared. and my skyper is cody.hause1.

RE: on its been about 20 mins and ive already found a saw and a lotta good gear so im ready to go. lol

Edited by codyhause

Hey guys, I'm looking for a geared group to play with because I have alot of free time and not alot of my friends play this game. I'm only 13 but I'm really mature for my age and I know the game front and back so if you guys need a sniper/point man or anything I'm down. Add me on steam @ pointehead or rs0531.

Hey, I am fully geared, love to snipe and have easily killed people at over 600m. I've been playing for 5/6months now and am from the UK, i play almost everyday for quite a bit. I've been looking for a proper group to play with for a while so it'd be awesome of you hit me up:

Steam: JamesFTW

Hello, I am a semi-geared, (able to self gear without handouts), player looking to join for any position, i'm a good sniper/pointman and have been practicing with a heli.

Hey, I'm 21 and german but I think my english is good enough for us to play together ;-) I'm a DMR master and killed people at 900 - 1000. I've been playing for 4 months now and I consider myself to be experienced ;-)