Wolas

A salute to all you fellow survivors.

It seems ive been pretty luck in my 30 or so hours of DayZ. I came into this completely confident in being a bandit and you know what? Ive only killed one man to date, and that man was a bandit who killed two fresh spawns while i had an AS50 trained on him. And you know what? Killing is great, but its infinitely more amazing to meet nice players, team up, trade stories and share supplies.

So to you folks who go out of their way to give value to human life, i salute you and im proud to be another fellow survivor and (hopefully)soon to be hero.

• Like 5

So it was YOU. >:(

-MONSTER

Bandits get what bandits give.

Bullets.

good work! I have rarely come across anyone that doesn't shoot on sight so far.. OR backstab three seconds later when they pick up a damn gun.

Makes me want to join a clan sometimes, but I have deep seeded trust issues, even more so since playing dayz.

good work! I have rarely come across anyone that doesn't shoot on sight so far.. OR backstab three seconds later when they pick up a damn gun.

Makes me want to join a clan sometimes, but I have deep seeded trust issues, even more so since playing dayz.

I made a quick post in the new player about that(not so quick, more of a story, really) and ive never had anyone shoot on sight. Short of two bandits in a church, in fact ive had folks sneak up behind me and instead of killing me give me a hello.

Edited by Wolas

I made a quick post in the new player about that(not so quick, more of a story, really) and ive never had anyone shoot on sight. Short of two bandits in a church, in fact ive had folks sneak up behind me and instead of killing me give me a hello.

The more you mimic that behavior, the more hope we have for an FPS that is not just another deathmatch.

The more you mimic that behavior, the more hope we have for an FPS that is not just another deathmatch.

Well its certainly conditioned me into a much friendlier player, there have been many a time where i know full well i can kill someone before they can retaliate but i simply dont because, well, hw do you turn your gun on a friendly player? After all the work theyve gone through to get what they have? Not to mention counter sniping is all the better when you know it saved someones beans.