Sign in to follow this  
JuRaii

Admin kicks to save himself from death

My brother dies in the school trying to take a better look at the sniper hill in Elektro. I see the player who shot him running down the hill near the dirt road. I wait for him to stop at 650m with my DMR I got a headshot and killed him. He starts dying to spawn closer to his corpse. My brother who is running closer to the corpse gets kicked at least 3 times. The player ran from the dirt road up north coming down. I spotted the zeds near a small building that spawned because of him being near it. I see him and take aim and fire. I miss a few shots he goes prone and we're at a waiting game. He gets closer so I get up and shoot another 3 shots. I notice another player (there's really just 4 players ingame) I watch him to see if he had notice me on the roof top but he doesn't and runs towards the small hill. I look at the player on the sniper hill and notice he has his as50 now. I see his legs behind some bushes and fire. I hit him once and the next shot would've killed him BUT I GET KICKED. I log back in and he goes running away to the tree line near the barn.

People complain about ALT-F4s but for an ADMIN he just needs to kick you to be safe......

EPIC FAIL

Not naming the admin or server because it's one of my favorite servers to play with my brothers.

it was just interesting to me because I've been killed by admins after killing them. One of them even yelled at me in CAPS after I killed him saying he was unarmed, but he was a bandit so I had to shoot :D and then I died.

Not naming anyone, or the server you were on, and not realising theres random kicks constantly happening to people on every server

This server never kicks us since we only have like 10-15 ping. And if you were about to get kicked I would assume it'll say it on chat from BattleEye about high ping or etc or boot you for some kind of script restriction.