The Sheriff

Chernarus Police Department (CHPD) Sniper Team Recruitment

Thank you, if we get a strong team together we will be seeing each other in game :). Hopefully I can kill a few hackers first and get some thermal snipers for my team. Cheers.

Last time I heard the the words "Chernarus Police Department" it was while watching a chopper kidnap some guy......... AND IT WAS EPIC

Haha I've heard of people doing that type of thing. I'm hoping that we can pull that kind of stuff on hacked snipers and whatnot :P. Outnumber them and force them to surrender XD. I'd need quite a bit of people for that kind of thing.

BTW we're taking more people. (ANY ROLE) Forgot to mention: You need a mic, and ill pm you the Dolby Axon account to be added to the team chat ! :)

Edited by The Sheriff

To EVERYONE that has sent me messages. I will not be on today. About an hour ago I got spawned in Kamenka with all my shit gone (same blood -_-) . I'm gonna try to get somewhat geared today. I'll organise a meet hopefully tomorow. Thanks.

please send me a pm with some details on your current gear, and experence :)

please send me a pm with some details on your current gear, and experence :)

i have a cz sniper, gps, map, blood bags, morphine, survival stuff, makarov, ak74, food, an more