roflcopter127@yahoo.com

I have acquired the GREAT BEAST!

I hate to break this to you, but you will eventually die. Congrats on the gun though, it is fun while it lasts.

I hate to break this to you, but you will eventually die. Congrats on the gun though, it is fun while it lasts.

Not true. And even if he does, why can't he have it stored in his private tent to grab when he dies?

Not true. And even if he does, why can't he have it stored in his private tent to grab when he dies?

Because he'll die with it equipped?

Because of permadea--

I see what you did there.

• Like 1

That's a good and fun gun to play around with, but I am loving the DMR at the moment, It's probably my favourite so far.

SVD isn't the greatest, and even then, it's a sniper rifle. It does match your ghillie though, congrats. :)

I meant in real life. He will most likely die in the game before then though.

:facepalm: That's removing the perma-death aspect of the game. Therefore exploiting.

Edited by omgwtfbbq