Sign in to follow this  
xLevel23_

Can someone recommend servers where tents are saving?

It doesnt matter what version it is. I was told some servers are actually saving tents. Thanks

You will not be able to join a server using another version than yours. So yeah, you'll need to change your DayZ version to 1.7.2.4 to play on servers with working tents and vehicles.

Actually i can join servers with any version less than mine. I just didnt know if it would register as me having .5 when i save the tents?

So wait. If i can join a server that says its not 1.7.2.5. Does it sometimes mean that it actually is? And its not updated?

So wait. If i can join a server that says its not 1.7.2.5. Does it sometimes mean that it actually is? And its not updated?

Download and use this - http://www.dayzcommander.com/

It's vastly superior to six updater and allows you to switch arma II and DayZ patches on demand, without having to manually do it and probably fucking it up. It takes me 30 seconds to revert to 1.7.2.4 and log onto my tent server.

Yeah i use Day z commander, but when i try to switch back. It says Downloading..0%. But it shows MB going up. So idk

Not sure how he is getting tents to save on .4

I play regularly on a .4 server and we cant get our tents to save anything. Or vehicles to save anything for that matter.

Not sure how he is getting tents to save on .4

I play regularly on a .4 server and we cant get our tents to save anything. Or vehicles to save anything for that matter.

A big problem with this forum is that people neglect to include version information in their posts (I've been guilty of this myself...). For the record, my server is handling tent / vehicle saving with no problems whatsoever ( 1.7.2.4 / Beta 95950). All previous beta versions have been saving vehicles / tents properly for me as well. 1.7.2.5 has introduced save issues regarding tents / vehicles, which is why I refuse to update to 1.7.2.5. Why further break the game by updating to a "hotfix" version which not only failed to fix the hotfix issues which it was meant to fix, but which introduced new game breaking problems as well?

Am I missing something here? 1725 is broken. 1724 is quite a bit less broken....

• Like 1

You do have a point. I might just have to update my day z manually. Ill give that a go. Thanks man i appreciate it.

Yeah i use Day z commander, but when i try to switch back. It says Downloading..0%. But it shows MB going up. So idk

The way DayZ Commander works is that when you download a DayZ version it places the downloaded .RAR file in your @DayZ directory and leaves it there. When you tell Commander to roll back it simply deletes the current contents of your addons folder and then unzips the appropriate .RAR version back into your addons folder.

Any DayZ versions (.RAR) you have downloaded with Commander will be sitting in the @DayZ folder and you can easily delete the Addons folder contents yourself and then just unzip the desired .RAR into addons manually.

I suspect the reason for the 0% is that you already have the file sitting there in your directory. It may be just unzipping the file into addons.

Edited by SystemiK