Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I'm not supposed to have one, though I killed a hacker and I lost it because of a 1.7.2.5 to 1.7.2.4 downgrade, I was killed during loading, and my body disappeared.

I've got many things to offer, and when I say many, I mean, many.

Add me on skype to negotiate : Adigitalzebra

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha

So you're trying to get one again? Not very likely you know...

I know Its unlikely, just hopin' someone came across one and doesn't like sniping.

If I found one, I would throw it into the lava at that mountain

Its pretty much disgraceful that you are asking for one, there is a reason it isn't in the game... In short; Go fuck yourself.

Edited by Korax

If I found one, I would throw it into the lava at that mountain

Its pretty much disgraceful that you are asking for one, there is a reason it isn't in the game... In short; Go fuck yourself.

Don't like it?

Don't post.

Simple.

I really hope you get banned.

How can I get banned for something I didn't script in?

Please, do, explain that.

I'll explain...

You join a server and was say killed by the admins squad, they study your body and they WILL MOST CERTAINLY BAN YOU! Regardless you not scripting in the weapon, Battleye will most likely not ban you for holding it but the server admins will. And scenario two is that the admin is scanning the logs and find that the HIVE read/write shows you spawning in with an AS50_TWS, then what BAN.

I had to caps some letters to emphasize the point that you will almost certainly be banned for holding it not from battleye but a server admin, you can cry all you want but no one will believe you and you will never ever be unbanned. ;)

(My opinion, you're retarded for asking.. CUN I HUZ ASUSFIFEH FERMAL SCAWP!)

Edited by Venzire

Don't like it?

Don't post.

Simple.

Don't tell me where in a community I can post you cheating little shit.

Gladly, Lots of servers (including ours) will ban you if you are using hacked items that you know are hacked. You are pretty much asking with this pathetic thread for someone to script in an item, so you can use it (probably against unarmed coastal noobs) without penalty. No, eat shit and die.

Edited by Korax