Sign in to follow this  
AnabelaBelikova

US 2881, kill command

I can verify this happened - I'm an admin on US 2881 but cant seem to find anywhere in the logs that this occured. :(

^

I'm the other Admin, and while I believe we got the hacker banned (We actually banned 4 different people in the very short time before/after that insta kill.

Someone named Virus teleported himself midway into our squad as we were running through the woods. (Leading to a very confusing few seconds as I wonder why everyone has begun firing into each others midst) Luckily, he was a terrible shot and while I logged off to get the ban, after it was clear the 6 clips of AKM we all fired weren't going to sufficiently kill him. Banning him, I unfortunately returned to be in a combat unconcious.

While unconcious, I began perusing the script logs and noticed 2 people spawned as Seagulls. As I was attempting to push ban, the stupid Justin Bieber song you heard started and of the 6 of us, 4 managed to log before they got us, being unconcious and trying to ban the hackers, I didn't make it :(

Shortly after, I followed a player who I was reasonable sure we had seen hack in a vehicle earlier, and while following from a distance he stopped, and majiked himself in a bike to get away after he saw me. Not sure why he did that, rather than just teleport, but I don't know what hacks he did/didn't know how to do?

THEN, because there wasn't enough BS going on tonight, a pair of people ported into one of our Northern camps, right in front of us. Having just changed the server to nametags (For those who play on our server, I'm unsure if this is temporary or not, the Zombie Bubbles is temporary), so that we could see hacker names easier, I misread his name thinking he was one of our people so I didn't fire until after he did. Over voice chat he was talking with a pair of friends about teleporting, so we knocked them out.

Pretty rough day, especially since we lost both our ATVs to flips, a motorcycle to a server crash, and we had to ban 3 people in the early morning after the teleported to the helicopter and began duping items in it. This one, they were kind enough to talk in game chat for us. So we caught that one. Unfortunately, they managed to get the chopper teleported before we got to the ban :(

Sad face. Yesterday was really nice. Tonight? Ugh. If anyone plays on our server, I'd love for you to PM with me and we can talk more!