Sign in to follow this  
xav (DayZ)

help me someone please.

Hey i randomly broken a bone, can anyone help me with a injector? i need help :( friendly please, whoever can help let me know ,ill be refreshing this thread every few mins. thanks

airfield, military building with the blue shower, please don't shott. im friendly

Proper spelling and I might.

Can you please provide assistance and help me recover a broken bone? I can join an Aus / NZ server but i can't really go anywhere:(

LMFAO!! Sry to hear bro. Unfortunately there are more bandit types out there than heros. It's sad. I know........ : (

I am not trying to be an ass but if you broke a bone and can't get anyone to help. Chances are you are dead for not preparing and should serve as a reminder to trust only yourself and those you know personally. Also let this be a lesson to always learn from your mistakes.

Still sucks though.

I knew this was going to end poorly the instant I saw the title of please help.

THANKS FOR KILLING ME REAL NICE

I hate to say it, but that's kinda what you get for being brand new and running straight up to the NWAF without any supplies or clue what was going on. Stick to the shore, my friend, at least until you get a better feel for the game.

I learnt the physics of this game the hard way as well, was running towards cherno shopping centre with 5 zombies chasing me, I heard bullets and started zigzagging all the bullets were aimed at me but missed and hit the zombies so I started screaming friendly into the mic ran into the store the guys like oh hey man I almost shot you there. I was like no shit.

I always carry one or two morphines now, learned the hard way. They seem fairly common and easy to get at the military hospital tents in Cherno.

You really should vet people before telling them where you are... And NEVER put your location and server on these forums, you are just asking to be killed...