azepro

Banned from 2483 for suspected hacking which is fake

http://fr.twitch.tv/methos911

Got banned from this guy's server for infiltrating their group and killing them all when they were refueling.

At first he kicked me out after killing them, and when he saw that I kept trying to get in his server to kill his fat abusing admin ass he decided to ban me and suspect me of hacking which is completely fake.

Atleast put his server on a private-hive cuz he bans players that abide by the METAGAME

You were with us and before you decided to open fire on us with a M240 even though 2 seconds before you only had a AKS-74U. Also infiltrated makes it sound like you came right across even though you were in skype with us, on the Twitch stream and had been with us for 2 hours previous.

Thats not true I had my LMG the whole time before I even got on the server. I wasn't on skype with you guys but I was on the stream listening to everything, including before and after I killed you all. I can point out that the whole group was eager to kick/ban hostiles on the server and it happened again when my clan attacked their server ( about 1 hour after ) at the exact same place where I killed you guys. We were about 4-5 excluding me because my access to the server was restricted and they all got banned in the following 15 minutes of the attack, even after changing our clan tags / names. Now tell me that's not admin abuse? I can bring all my clan members to vouch on this post.

Ahhhhh I LOVE this forum section !!!

I come here to gorge myself on delicious hacker tears !

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! They're SO delicious !!

• Like 1

wow SOOOOOO happy to be able to google this kids name AZEPRO IS A FULLOUT HACKER HE TELEPORTED TO ALL OUR VEHICLES we killed him THEN HE SHOWED UP ! MINUTE LATER AT NE AF IN LINGOR WIT ANOTHER TRUCK wit an AS50 TWS shot me the TELE'd to my buddy who had overwatch MEANWHILE only one other player on the server wit us hahahaha then im tellin him all hackers should die and he tele's again and kills me were talkin i respawned after his first cheat at the south AF and he poops up an kills me WHAT A GOOF GET A LIFE AZE