Sign in to follow this  
BTRIC3TM

Looking for experienced players? Look no further.

So let me start off with this.

Requirements:

--Must be over the age of 16, sorry but my ears cannot take high pitch voices.

--Must have been playing dayz for at least a month.

--Knows the game mechanics and how to loot, i hate having to explain over and over again.

--Knows how and where to find loot, also can keep their head in a firefight.

--Lastly and most importantly, no Disconnecting. i cannot explain to you how much i hate alt f4'ers. i do not do it, and the people i play with do not, so please keep it legit.

If you agree with how i play and feel like partnering up, than just send me a friend request on steam/raidcall---- BTRIC3TM

Forgot to add, i will be on later tonight (8/31/2012) at around 10 pacific time

also i live in California so EU servers are a no go.

So let me start off with this.

Requirements:

--Must be over the age of 16, sorry but my ears cannot take high pitch voices.

--Must have been playing dayz for at least a month.

--Knows the game mechanics and how to loot, i hate having to explain over and over again.

--Knows how and where to find loot, also can keep their head in a firefight.

--Lastly and most importantly, no Disconnecting. i cannot explain to you how much i hate alt f4'ers. i do not do it, and the people i play with do not, so please keep it legit.

If you agree with how i play and feel like partnering up, than just send me a friend request on steam/raidcall---- BTRIC3TM

Not entirely saying I'm interested in this, but I'd like to make a comment on something you said.

By the time I was 14, I had the voice of a 30 year old. And I still do. So don't judge based off age =P

its a lot easier way to filter out the immature players as well...

• Like 1

Good point, kind of generalizing but I can't exactly say you're wrong... I will "join" if I can jump in and out at weird times, I play with one friend and at other times I'm trading so I can't just always play in a group.

It is? i've seen a lot of 14 year olds that is more mature then a 20's... so i'm not sure about that. It should be easy. but sadly its not because you have immatures at every age.

It is? i've seen a lot of 14 year olds that is more mature then a 20's... so i'm not sure about that. It should be easy. but sadly its not because you have immatures at every age.

This depends entirely on your definition of maturity. Mature voice? Mature personality? Mature outlook on life? Something else? It's a very wide category, and filtering by age is generally the easiest way to do it.

alrighty guys, i don't have any contact info. so if you guys would like to tag along with a few of my buddies ive met over these posts. just send me a friend request on steam, BTRIC3TM

Also we tend to use raidcall, its free and its actually pretty good. so i would suggest downloading that so we can communicate without having to use direct chat.