Ericuk

UK Noob looking for survivors to hang with now and then

I'm a noob to gaming in general really and pretty much suck at the moment.

Im only able to play for a couple of hours, some evenings, and it would be great to have a few contacts that I could catch up with and join in game now and then.

I've got to the point where playing alone is either too intense and difficult, or I wonder into the woods and nothing happens for 20 minutes and the game becomes boring for me.

The idea of teaming up sounds really cool and i had my first taste of it tonight.

I've only just started to figure out Mumble, but I've also got skype: eric_norman

No offence to young people, but i'd prefer to join adults.

Look forward to meeting some of ya'll in the future!

ciao :-)

Hey, I play often and don't mind grouping. PM me if you're interested.

I'm in the same position.. well i have a few friends but they can hardly get on.

I'd like to find a good group to roll with PM me if your interested mate.

Hay Ericuk just added you on skype so when you are on dayz next give me a bell.

UK player and get on most nights but getting board of running round solo and getting shot.

Laters..

I'm up for meeting up with you.

A bit about myself.

My name is Berns (Bernard)

I'm 38 years young

From the Uk (Blackburn, Lancashire)

Work for the NHS (usually 13 hour days)

Have a wife, family, study Kung-Fu twice a week, studying for a qualification etc.

So don't have time to play often.

I have a day off today. If you fancy meeting up today or tomorrow I am online.

If your interested PM me or if you have Steam then you can add me as a friend, my user name is also Berns.

Regards.

Hi guys im quite new to DayZ, also looking for some survivors to team up with from the UK, add me on steam if your interested, my username is Gorach

Thanks for the replies guys. I hope to meet up with you all at some point in the future!

I can can only get online a few nights during the week, probably mon, tues, thurs. other nights I'm with the girlfriend.

I don't have steam or really know about it.... Is it something I should get?

Also what's the best chat software to use while in play? I've used mumble, but I'm up for anything that's simple and reliable :-)

No worries mate, I'm in a similar boat to you.

I recommend getting Steam. Its an app that people use to buy games with - though you don't have to buy any games off them. I'm one of the old timers that bought Arma2 when it first came out through Sprocket. However it later became available to download via Steam, and thats how most people now have it. The thing is this, with steam you can have a list of friends - type someone's Steam name into it, send an invite to that person and if they accept your invite they will be on your friend list.

You will be then notified when that person is online via a little window that pops up, and you can chat to them, well text them anyway.

I have Steam installed on my mobile phone and with that I can find out what server someone is playing on, where to meet up etc.

Regards : Berns

Many thanks berns, I'll check that out Monday we and add everyone from this post :-)

Many thanks berns, I'll check that out Monday eve and add everyone from this post :-)

dude iam 17 lol i dont sound young iam good at the game i got weapons i do play daily if i dont have any thing on add my skype fedonee

I'll add you fedone, I need all the help I can get :-)

I think I've got steam now everybody "ericuk1"

Hope to see you all soon!