Sign in to follow this  
SamShelleys

Just got an as50

What now? This is a first for me and I want to know what the best way to cause grief with it is before I inevitably get shot in the back.

Well, if you want to take advice from me, I think I've at least put the AS50 to some sort of good use using proper sniping mechanics and techniques/strategies.

You could read this -

I'm not sure I'm pro but I will do my best to give some tips!

-If you do choose to snipe around elektro/cherno, please do not use any places that someone with mild intelligence would look at and say

"Hey, that looks like a good sniping spot!" If you use those spots, you deserve to be killed when that no doubt happens :[

-Try to use tree lines and bushes if you have a Ghille Suit, it literally makes you close to invisible on a server with no name plates.

-Join a server 20-30 people, without name plates.

-Sometimes spots that don't "look good" can still BE good! :D

-A spot not near zombie spawns, you don't want to attract zombies if you pop off a couple rounds!

-Never camp near roads. Ever.

-Get a few kills, leave the server. People WILL come looking for you!

-Assume every survivor has a friend with him, many people play this game with their friends, and if they are competent enough to determine where you are based on the sound

of the bullet, they can and will send their friend to flank you!

-Try to snipe with a buddy! It's always easier to take people down and watch your back with a friendly sniper!

-Only take shots you're 99% sure you can land! If you're playing legit, chances are you don't have tons of ammo!

-If you choose to run around the city with an assault rifle, the easiest way to both see people, and get caught yourself, is to watch for zombie aggro!

Hope some of these tips helped bro

Will give it a shot tomorrow and post how I get on. I'm thinking in the road between cherno and elektro for some practise!