Sign in to follow this  
Konrad IV

Admins DE 1690 you suck

This is a story about how i owned a group of chernosnipers that were admins (known through previous experience) hiding in the woods, basicly they had been killing my freshly spawned friend all day long while i was looting in Elektro, so i start running towards Cherno hoping to get a kill on one of the snipers with my newly found AS50.

I walk around walking over Cherno towards Vysota so i can flank the douchebags and just when i was about to enter i the woodline i spotted a UAZ.

I went to check it for what condition it was in and everything worked perfectly fine. I got in it and i was totally sure i was going to get shot, but i got on the road and doesnt get shot a single time.

After just following the road for a while i was thinking about what to do about it, just when i thought i should hide it, but then they found out what i had done and started to shut down the server, and in the last 15 seconds i drove the truck down in to a lake and it exploded without me in it =D.

And i wonder if that was just a coincidence or admins abusing their powers.

• Like 1

Hey konrad,

I´m one of the admins of DE 1690, i never saw a single UAZ on the server for the last weeks, and the server restarts automaticly 3 times a day, we just restart the server befor we´re joining on the server, just to get sure it is free of lags when we are playing. I´ll ask my clan members if one of them shooted you. but think we are not the only guys who playing on this server, so why can you be sure, is was one of us that was shooting you.

p.s. next time please choose other words, i´m don´t abuse you, so please act adult and do the same

greetings

roomy

This is bull**** you can't go accusing admins of abusing their powers with no proof. oh you stole a car and the server was shut down at a later time... this is a joke & thread should be deleted to stop de 1690 getting a bad reputation.

Who ever left a car at Vysota deserves it being stolen....

• Like 1