Sign in to follow this  
leftyytwo

looking for group

hey everyone, although still fairly new to DayZ I am far from a stranger to online mmo's and fps alike. I recently bought dayz and have been learning the basics on my own, but finding the greater equipment seems to be such a pain without any companionship. I'm here to see who would like to "SQQQQUUUUAAADDD UP" and travel together. I've got ventrilo a server and most forms of communication. PM me on here or add me on steam my names cardiaK, with a picture of a slammed audi a8 on rotiforms.

Hello, I would like to team up but I have no idea where the spawn points are so I never know where I am. I don't have a mic but I guess I could use my laptops built in one while playing on my tower? Would you like to try to team up, I have only been playing for about 2 days but have learned pretty quick? Oh do you have mumble? if not I can download whatever you prefer?

yes i have mumble, if you would like to use mumble or ventrilo let me know but i'm not sure if i know any active mumble servers. either drop me your steam here or any info i can contact you with

If your looking for a clan to join, your more than welcome to apply to mine! Were a relatively new clan with about 25+ members. If your interested you can apply here under the recruitment tab on our website at http://chernochampions.enjin.com/ ! If you have more questions feel free to message me!

-Flatt