Hello,i have seen a few Threads with the Tent problem but there are people who say that they dont lose your stuff,is there a special way to place a Tent ?

I was searching for 1 hour now and i have read really much Threads with this problem so if anyone is able to help me with that (i lost really much weapon with that bug already)

Thank you and if there is already a Thread like mine i am sorry for that i didnt find it (maybe the link of it would be good)

Later.

Setup the tent, make sure the server does not restart for another 4-6 hours.

Put all your items in it within a minute. (if you are lucky you'll hit the magical timer)

Save the tent 50-100 times. Leave your items and hope for their return after a server restart...

Thats what we're doing at US 904... 25 tents, 8 of them succesfully.. rest, just lost.. :)

As far as I have seen tents save one time in version 1.7.2.5 and at every server restart the contents of the tent will be reverted to this saved state.

So far what has worked for me is to set up the tent. Put the items in it that you want saved and then wait around 2+mins then save it ONCE. This has worked 2 out of 2 times that I have done it so far and I did this four more times the other night I still have yet to check these tents today I'll get back to you when I do to see if this method is effective.

So far what has worked for me is to set up the tent. Put the items in it that you want saved and then wait around 2+mins then save it ONCE. This has worked 2 out of 2 times that I have done it so far and I did this four more times the other night I still have yet to check these tents today I'll get back to you when I do to see if this method is effective.

Don't forget to tell us if this method actually works!

Don't forget to tell us if this method actually works!

Update**

so far I've had a 66% success rate the first two saved correctly the third didn't although I can't tell if I used this method on that exact tent because I was testing multiple things and should have kept better notes on what tents had which variables :rolleyes: . I can't see if the other tents have worked as the server they are on has yet to restart.

Update***

75% success rate. Used this method again on my home server which restarted 10 minutes later. Saved my newly obtained M249.

Edited by tjG3ftw436