Sign in to follow this  
TinyTC1992

Gonna Have To Stop Playing Dayz For A While :-(

So I haven't played Dayz in a while but I like to watch lets play videos on youtube from various channels and after watching one video I got the urge to play some Dayz so I log on to Dayz commander and start searching for servers find a good vet server log on start a new character do all the the things you expect get food, water, axe and try to locate some guns and survive getting of the coast, all going to plan get my axe get some food and I'm close to balota start heading there, then all of a sudden i fall from the sky dead, obviously hackers, I wrote that server off and tried another one got killed by a hacker then another and the same thing happened. So i gave up, im even starting to hear on some of the youtubers videos that there closing there servers down until the problem is fixed, so yeah rant over just wish the hacking would stop.

if everyone stood together and took down allmost all the DayZ servers for a week or two?

- Guess you cannot do this because theres lots of people like your self have the urge to play DayZ 12 hours aday ;)

if everyone stood together and took down allmost all the DayZ servers for a week or two?

- Guess you cannot do this because theres lots of people like your self have the urge to play DayZ 12 hours aday ;)

How would that solve anything? People would be back hacking in two weeks. There will always be hackers in this game, until they can actually prevent people from doing it.

In before 'this is alpha' and 'wait for stand alone.'