Skyl1n3

Just a few suggestions...

For too long I've been plagued by annoyances that have just pissed me off to the extreme, and here they are:

1. Either fix the Leg breaking system or just remove it! Ok fair enough falling from 10ft will most likely result in a fractured/broken leg, but not from a swipe to the UPPER BODY from a Zombie! Completely un-realistic!

2. The spray of blood from your character-oh sorry I meant Bleeding! Seriously WTF? You would bleed from a cut or gun wound yes but you don't just simply bleed a pool of blood from a punch/swipe! At MOST you would get a graze or something! Unless the Zombies hit SO hard they rupture internal organs, in which case won't be bandage-able. Again... UN-REALISTIC!

3. Passing out... for the love of christ is my character a frail old man or something?

4. MAKE THE F***ING HATCHET A SECONDARY WEAPON!! How long has this been raised and STILL nothing has been done about it?! It's a pain in the ass having to drop your primary weapon, remove the hatchet from toolbelt, reload it (WTF?!) then kill the certain zombies, add it to the toolbelt again, pick up your primary gun again, equip primary gun... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SUCH A CHORE TO KILL ZOMBIES QUIETLY!!

My biggest complaint is how pain works in this game. Okay, I understand getting hit by anything will be painful, but when my character starts shaking like a heroin addict after EVERY SINGLE HIT - I mean, come on! I've popped so many pills in an hour's span, it'd make Dr. House's head spin!

My biggest complaint is how pain works in this game. Okay, I understand getting hit by anything will be painful, but when my character starts shaking like a heroin addict after EVERY SINGLE HIT - I mean, come on! I've popped so many pills in an hour's span, it'd make Dr. House's head spin!

I forgot about that one but yes you're exactly right! You wouldn't shake as if you're having a stroke! I suppose you'd sway a bit more than usual for a while right after being hit as a reaction to the pain but it wouldn't require a Painkiller to miraculously stop it!

But the aim isn't to be realistic (said Rocket). If your ultimate goal is realism, where do you stop? You wanna be able to take a shit? Get pregnant? What happens when that hot bandit you met at Berezino won't pay child support?

If everything was made "real", shit would be lame as hell. Why even play, just go outside and experience realism. Also, how do you deal with zombies and realism?

But the aim isn't to be realistic (said Rocket).

WHAT?! I thought the whole aim of this game was to be a realistic post-apocalyptic Zombie survival?!

Ok so with the idea out the window, why can't I carry an unlimited amount of guns in my inventory? After all it's not realistic...

WHAT?! I thought the whole aim of this game was to be a realistic post-apocalyptic Zombie survival?!

Ok so with the idea out the window, why can't I carry an unlimited amount of guns in my inventory? After all it's not realistic...

Because backpacks have a limited number of slots :)

Why isn't the hatchet a secondary weapon? Well...

The difference between a primary and a secondary weapon is one/two hand use. It would be as you say 'unrealistic' to swing a hatchet and actually kill a zombie with it, keep it in your hand, pull it out, all the while keeping it in only one hand. The reason why you have to set down your gun to get your hatchet is because that is exactly what you'd have to do in reality... nuff said.