So, are there any other veteran players that miss the exicement of a Stary sobor field or even town shoot out, or maybe you just go to the NWAF and encounter another squad... Just the good old days that got blood rushing. These days all the so called pvp action(mainly kids with hacked in guns sitting near the coast killing unarmed players) are in cherno/elektro. I never felt more attached to the game when I get near the NWAF and hear gunshots, or am in a barracks and hear footsteps, now I can go into a 49/50 server a few times and not find another player, not even zombies are spawned, and that's only if I can get to far without a hacker nuking the server.

TL;DR Who misses the good days when the rare guns where actually rare and the pvp spots were actually up north?

- CSA Decise

• Like 5

Yep. When being a Bandit wasn't the only choice people chose. When a DMR = AS50 TWS. It was fun times, but all the new players ruined it with hacking and duping hacked weapons.

Yea same here. I still have some excitement though. I popped three players while I was over-looking Stary Sobor's military tents. It took me an hour to wait for them, but they came... they always do. :)

The only close experience to that I had was watching LPs and such. That rush I got as a viewer watching the player. I wish I could of truly experienced that.

Want that experience? Play on a private hive server before the kids get out of school. It's honestly no carebear fest but it's a shit ton of fun, no instant KOS the majority of the time, but there are plenty of bandits and survivors to enjoy a good shoot out ;) Then the kids get back from school and it all turns into a "find gun, shoot people, theres zombies?" kind of game all over again...

"Those were the good ol' day"

-Quote by Tairy Greene