Sign in to follow this  
Raloc

Ban appeal.

Hello I was rude on US4 while stuck in the lobby with a bunch of other people and got banned on both US3 and US4. This is a bummer. I apologize. My username was "Cole", if it helps the ban appeal process.

Good afternoon. I have been banned in your mode in the Russian server and now I can not go anywhere. I think it's because I went during PvP. I have read the rules and allow more of this I will not.

I offer my apologies. My nickname is imperor.

There are rules? I have still to see a post on rules for DayZ. And PvP is allowed. Its part of the game.

I didn't know you can get banned for being a bad mouth. I'm glad they're getting banned because I've played many games with immature bad mouths and it's sickening to have it a part of my gaming life. Day Z has it's share of scum on the side chat but I can deal with that.

Guess this belongs here for the backstory/progression of the ban requested for removal in this thread.

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/topic/11433-ban-cole/

This was a gameserver ban that we had processed outside of DayZ for Like behavior, and since he just didn't get why he was being removed, and argued that we were "creating" false logs to single him out. We chose to remove him for an extended duration from all of our servers, including the DayZ Servers that we host.