Sign in to follow this  
Jamil (DayZ)

USPVT FUN SERVER Admin Ban

Played the server for a few hours, and then as the admin was talking to the server in global about how someone dossed the server (oddly enough everyone but me and someone else was able to stay on the server) I get banned by an admin for the reason "fag" and now when I attempt to log in I get the kick message "skiddie129" or somewhere along those lines. I've never used scripts ever and I really was getting into the server before the ban. Before I was banned I said in global chat something along the lines of "This server needs waypoints" then I was banned. Maybe the server has a like no suggestion rule?

You were the only one that wasn't getting kicked for a script restriction, thus you were the person who in theory executed it as you were using a bypass to avoid script detection.

Edited by Chernarus

thats rediculous. And to think I was thinking of donating to them.

Listen, so many god damn people have said this over the years I've been alive "WELL I WOULD'VE DONE SUCH AND SUCH BUT YOU DID SUCH AND SUCH SO NEVERMIND". Its getting old, admit it.. you were bypassing.

"SO I WAS JUST BYPASSING IN THIS SERVER AND GOT BANNED ? WHAT HAPPENED ROCKET UNBAN ME ?" I have seen so many of these, its comical.