Sign in to follow this  
Secrets

How long does it really take to get a server ID at the moment?

Hey survivors, just curious to how long it takes to receive a server ID at the moment? It's just we've bought a server by renting but we are awaiting the server ID.

It's been more than a few days now, Has anybody else had an experience like this close to this date?

Just wondering how long we could be really waiting.

Cheers,

Ash.

Ive been waiting since Monday for My Server Application to be approved (I'm guessing that's what you mean) for my Hosting Company, Still no response.

This isn't great, was hoping to get the server up ASAP or people are paying for nothing.

We are inundated with hundreds of support tickets and server requests a day, your patience is appreciated.

We are currently processing orders from August 27th.

This isn't great, was hoping to get the server up ASAP or people are paying for nothing.

Yeh I Totally Agree, I was planning to use my current dedicated server for Windows virtualization (for VPS hosting) but I chose a company who wouldn't supply me with Window server 2008 Datacenter edition (and wouldn't give me my money back).

So DayZ is the way forward!

We are inundated with hundreds of support tickets and server requests a day, your patience is appreciated.

Thanks, Means mine should be Whitelisted soon :D

Edited by PancakeMixes

Hi Urban thanks for the respsonse, we at ShoX have no anger at the wait but we are only curious, your reply is helpful to us.

Keep up the pressure on the employee's it's only going to have to improve to a professional level when the game is a standalone ;)

Cheers,

Ash.

If you wouldn't mind a Dallas server you should try Elpis Host (see server forum for thread). In most cases they have the server online within an hour of placing the order.

Official BIS employees will be handling the standalone game's support. All "community support" staff are unpaid volunteers.

Yeh I Totally Agree, I was planning to use my current dedicated server for Windows virtualization (for VPS hosting) but I chose a company who wouldn't supply me with Window server 2008 Datacenter edition (and wouldn't give me my money back).

So DayZ is the way forward!

Thanks, Means mine should be Whitelisted soon :D

VMWare ESXi? Just sayin.

Official BIS employees will be handling the standalone game's support. All "community support" staff are unpaid volunteers.

I see, it was just a joke :)

If you wouldn't mind a Dallas server you should try Elpis Host (see server forum for thread). In most cases they have the server online within an hour of placing the order.

We want a UK server, and we've already got a hosting company.

We want a UK server, and we've already got a hosting company.

I get that. I only mentioned it in case anyone else reading the tread wanted to avoid having to post on the forums wondering where the hell their server is...

...wondering where the hell their server is...

Their free request is in the queue and will be processed by unpaid volunteers in the order it was recieved.

The host I'm with has instance Id's already white listed. My server was ready to go in like 2 hours after paying..

VMWare ESXi? Just sayin.

Cheers, Ill take a look into that.

The main thing we want to do is make it all legal, so we have all the copy's of Windows Server we use Licensed, but We've been getting a bit confused on this step.

Their free request is in the queue and will be processed by unpaid volunteers in the order it was recieved.

Why thank you for clearing that up. It was most appreciated...