lonestar501

Character played by someone else - Arma X issue? CD-Key Theft?

My character seems to be played by someone else lately, because whenever I log in it's in a random place with some new stuff or some stuff missing and less food and drink. It doesn't look like the person playing my character is meaning any harm to it but rather just playing the game.

I have not downloaded any suspicious programs, I'm very careful about what I download and install on my computer and I have not given anyone my CD-key. I also only have Arma installed on this computer which only I have access to. I'm trying to figure out if it's an Arma X issue since they had trouble with our CD keys before, or if someone managed to get my CD-key. Any Advice?

If I were you I would keep some notes for a bit, and then submit this as a bug report. (I'm assuming the devs still read that forum....)

Did some research and it seems that there is an issue with the German Arma X retail versions :/

Thanks for the hint at the BISupport! I already got a reply on my ticket and it looks like they can assist me with my problem.

Edited by Lonestar501
  • Like 1