Sign in to follow this  
KombatJester

Outposts + Trading System?

I had three ideas that were pretty unrelated except that these two can kind of go together.

I suggest that there be areas that are essentially "no kill". PvP (giving/ receiving damage) will be off when you are in a certain radius of these areas and the town will be somewhat fortified with npcs that target zombies so they cannot get into the outpost. These will be small areas and pretty rare (mostly along the coast) that allow for players to trade. Upon exiting the town you are given "x" minutes of no pvp (Can't take or do damage to players). This is to prevent bandits from camping towns and waiting for people to leave.Following the first comment, this has been suggested a lot apparently. Sorry for that, I looked in the first 3-4 pages and didn't see it so thought I would put a balanced method out there.

Now hear me out. Person "a" has 6 Lee Enfield mags and person "b" has 12 cans of coke (he's not a pepsi fan). Well, person "a" needs something to drink before he dies and person "b" needs more ammo before he can go back out. Solution? Trading. Somehow make a GUI that allows person "a" to give person "b" 2 magazines in exchange for 3 cans of coke.

I feel that these don't break the realism/ experience of the game too much and should actually add a unique part to the game. Safer trading that you don't have to drop trade or dig around in each other's packs for.

Comments / Suggestions to alter?

Edited by KombatJester
  • Like 1

This has been suggested about a million times already and the general response of the community has been a resounding NO

ahh, well i searched the first 3 pages for it and was new to the forum and didn't see it. Well, how about just the trading GUI then?