boomnet@blueyonder.co.uk

Free Android High Res Map App

[align=center]IcFsh.jpg

DayZ Map App

x_Ix-TdNKf8wB4kMq4j0IwrbdxINR5uZgPakR-JFyJiEI9e8aF-vLAvXTWeksfqG2uo=h210 - w4kKQ-ySeonPOSKTdIw7b7yLzEIgfDB4NViGP8Umqq2j6f90-fzJWuRngoFlrgypBGPh=h210 - YX5SjA0j_Cb00zXhmifvHOnLX22N7grt2ZN-nrf1LtD51b3LZ9Okhx4qNkwLkEQZjwM=h210

High resolution map 252 pixels per inch, over 10000 x 9000 pixels image size, tiled map. Landscape mode, long press for full screen.

Map includes:

Hotels

Hospitals

Bars,inn,hotels etc

Vehicle spawns

Water pumps

+more.....

No unnecessary permissions

THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:

FULL INTERNET ACCESS = Allows the app to create network sockets. - Required to access online map

VIEW NETWORK STATE = Allows the app to view the state of all networks. - Required to see if you have web access

RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET = Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service.

get_it_on_play_logo_large.png

> Click to Download <

poqmN.png

It costs $25.00 to be able to register as a dev and publish a app on google play, should you feel like helping cover this cost and/or you like and use the app quite a bit then please hit the donate button below. As soon as I hit the $25.00 target I'll remove the donate button. Should I be away, asleep or whatever and the donations go over the extra will be donated to Help for Heroes, 'cause they're awesome.

btn_donate_SM.gif

[/align]

Same here on Galaxy s2. Black screen :(

Thank you for making this stuff, but like others said black screen. Xperia play.

Also just wondering; I see the app required you to have an active internet connection so what's the difference from using the dayzmap.info map through a phone browser?

Also just wondering; I see the app required you to have an active internet connection so what's the difference from using the dayzmap.info map through a phone browser?

Higher quality map( nearly twice the resolution) that I can also update on the fly with you having to re-download and update the app.

UPDATE

Google play doesnt update as quick as me. :(

Please wait for versionCode: 1339446151 to appear on the market, its uploaded but can take up to a hour before it appears.

In the meantime could someone test this:

http://www.appsgeyser.com/192813

This is the new version thats currently sat in googles interwebs waiting to appear on the google play website.

Ive tested on a HTC Desire S running android v.2.3.5 and its all tickety boo...

Thanks

Still a black screen, on an ICS hp touchpad .

Thanks for the app, once i get it to run!

link works just fine, thanks! But sad that loot locations same as other maps. Html link, not app.

Ill try the app link later tonight

Thanks for testing

My map is the official BIS map converted into lots of small tiles. It shows symbols for hotels, hospitals etc not precise loot spawns, I haven't edited them in any way. Ive only added the 'black stars' to show the vehicle spawns I've found so far.

Not working on Transformer Prime Tablet running Ice Cream Sandwich. Version 1339446151, just gives a black box with a white outline with a MADE BY BOOMSLING in the corner. I can zoom in b/c the white outline disappears but the map itself is black on my device.

Great app. I can finally stop opening dropbox to open a low rez map every time. My only two complaints are:

(1) - The slider and arrow keys at the bottom of the screen are so tiny. It's hard enough on a tablet, I can only imagine what people using android phones are going through. Increasing the size of the buttons by at least 100% would greatly help.

(2) - The app icon is a little small for the large kindle fire interface (don't bother if it's too much of a hassle).

But so far...........I wubs u too.

Great app. I can finally stop opening dropbox to open a low rez map every time. My only two complaints are:

(1) - The slider and arrow keys at the bottom of the screen are so tiny. It's hard enough on a tablet' date=' I can only imagine what people using android phones are going through. Increasing the size of the buttons by at least 100% would greatly help.

(2) - The app icon is a little small for the large kindle fire interface (don't bother if it's too much of a hassle).

But so far...........I wubs u too.

[/quote']

yeah it is a bit titchy but it uses a free version of zoomify which is un-editable, you can double tap on screen to zoom in though. A long press on the screen will also go full-screen which might make them a tad bigger.

The icon is set at the standard imposed by google, dont know why it would appear small, can you take a screenshot? ( try holding down the power button for a second and pressing the home button at the same time)

Stick with it for now. Ive been offer some help with this so hopefully I'll get a better version out the door soon.

Looks like a nice app. (wish i had a device to test it on, and also wish i could make apps) - I have made the gmap over at http://dayzwiki.com and it uses a 16384*11710 map. Soon to add City, key locations and loot markers. There is also a static map (3000*2144 932KB).

Looking forward to see the development of your app.

Cheers

/sEi

Looks like a nice app. (wish i had a device to test it on' date=' and also wish i could make apps) - I have made the gmap over at http://dayzwiki.com and it uses a 16384*11710 map. Soon to add City, key locations and loot markers. There is also a static map (3000*2144 932KB).

Looking forward to see the development of your app.

Cheers

/sEi

Very nice google map you have there, I'm also creating a DayZ Android app that is more than just the map itself. While I don't have the time to create my own dedicated tiled map with the Google Maps API I might temporarily use yours.