livbythegun

[Video] Yup, pretty sure I pissed this hacker off...

This is why I don't play DayZ anymore. Hackers just ruin the experience.

uhm, a hacker will just spawn in the chopper again, so not really?... nuke you, and then spawn in a new chopper, not really any hard work for him is it now? :D

uhm, a hacker will just spawn in the chopper again, so not really?... nuke you, and then spawn in a new chopper, not really any hard work for him is it now? :D

At least I liberated Elektro for a few minutes :D

Same thing happened to me. A dude spawns into a field I am running in so I drop to the ground. At first the guy was just running off and then he drops, scans around, stands up and starts looking right at me. I open preemptive fire and kill him. I quickly look at his contents, bury him and begin to move on. 20 secs later I just drop to the ground dead in the woods near by.

I have decided as well to not play much Dayz as the hackers have very much ruined the holy fucking grail of gaming (IMO :D).

Nice shot, none the less.

Thanks! My 4-5 shot hit right below the Heli router, which caused him to lose power. I had the biggest smile on my face :D

That was some very nice shooting. You have my beans good sir.

Was gonna ask if that was a solid snake skin. Definitely gonna have to get that on the go.

Only bad part is the fresh spawn hat covers the bandana up :( So if I ever find camo clothing, I use it over a Ghillie :D Edited by livbythegun