foxdie_01

PDR Private Hive [w/ safe zones] // RECRUITING NOW!

Great server guys, really enjoying the last couple of nights thanks to no hacks and friendly people. I may have a BBQ tonight if anyone is in need of some food, I have great pork and beef!

Nifty

Edited by nifts
  • Like 1

Sounds like a good server and I'd like to join buy the 3D think its a deal breaker, I get dizzy after 10 minutes running in first person from all the motion

Have you turned head bobbing off? its in arma2 options?

Not sure what's going on but the server kicked me off "ssession ended" or something and then the server went missing ( restarted I guess) now I cant connect back to it. I can see it but just stuck at joining?

Cheers

Sorted it out but getting the same problem as above, just waiting to join.

Edited by NumpTFlump

Server crashed. Im working as hard as i to get it back up. and maintain everyones inventories. Im working with control panels creator to find a solution as soon as we find it.

• Like 1

Server crashed. Im working as hard as i to get it back up. and maintain everyones inventories. Im working with control panels creator to find a solution as soon as we find it.

thanks for the update.

Its screwed up pretty bad. but i've not given up on it yet... its gonna be a long night...

Please don't make me go to another server :(

I miss my mini adventures.. :blink:

I get home from work early and this happens :(

I'm looking forward to the server getting live again, although I'd be bummed if we lost our kit.

PS: Sorry for the chopper steal, oppertunity and whatnot ;)

That's cool, I don't mind. The server is great btw. I like the addition of side chat too.

As for the group iG; their debut act was to steal a chopper that I and 3 others spent 35 minutes repairing and refuelling.. absolute b*****ds :lol:

Hijack1.jpg

• Like 2

Server, is back. But not without the help of Crosire, developer of the Server control panel. Support he offered was fantastic. :beans:

• Like 1

Still have quite a few slots remaining for survivors who have a good sense of humour and a light trigger finger.

The only thing that worries me and don't get me wrong they are a good bunch is that the IG's are going to start hoarding all the vehicles.

The only thing that worries me and don't get me wrong they are a good bunch is that the IG's are going to start hoarding all the vehicles.

This concerns me too. They are a great bunch, but due to their numbers, they've already got two choppers and are able to clear 6 crash sites in a single evening.

Edited by Burro

I understand your frustration. And i'll monitor the situation closely and have a word if its get out of control. But if you could see what i can see you would know that there are still many vehicles which remain unclaimed - infact there are 70 vehicles on the map right now, and iG are hording less than 10%.

Once i figure out how this damned forum works :blush: and get it up on /PDR we can decide what and when we do resets, soft resets of just vehicles etc once a month for instance, or a compelte reset of all characters, maybe even move between to lingor and cherno every other month etc.

I understand your frustration. And i'll monitor the situation closely and have a word if its get out of control. But if you could see what i can see you would know that there are still many vehicles which remain unclaimed - infact there are 70 vehicles on the map right now, and iG are hording less than 10%.

Once i figure out how this damned forum works :blush: and get it up on /PDR we can decide what and when we do resets, soft resets of just vehicles etc once a month for instance, or a compelte reset of all characters, maybe even move between to lingor and cherno every other month etc.

Had a go on lingor last night, it's fantastic.

Had a go on lingor last night, it's fantastic.

Geee, server goes down for 5mins and you're jumping inbed with someone else...

:P

• Like 1

Sounds interesting but a few q's:

Are there any pvp at all? A Little fighting I feel is a must but not kill on sight.

We are a clan of 17 players (4-5 a night) are there Room for us?

We play Fair and juste and this server sounds really Nice. We are Europe based so final question, where's the server at?

Are there any pvp at all? A Little fighting I feel is a must but not kill on sight.

We play Fair and juste and this server sounds really Nice. We are Europe based so final question, where's the server at?

1. We tend to have light trigger fingers if you find someone stealing your loot or something i'm sure you can have a pop,

2. Dunno

3. The UK

Hi Actually i was going to advertise for another group. I had it all written up, but was going to speak to the community first (i.e. when our forum works).

The server has a great, tight knit and comical community which is very welcoming.

I’ve got an active private hive, which is strongly administrated for scripts and malicious duping. I have a group of dedicated individual survivors including one large organised clan (iG) who are doing a good job to not bully the survivors, or murder anyone unnecessarily (apart from ghost, who’s tends to be at the wrong time and place all the time).

I’m therefore looking to recruit a rival clan to the server, who will follow same doctrine toward my individual survivors, but will challenge iG who currently move around the map unopposed. While still offering refuge to the sole survivor they may encounter.

I must stress, I have individual survivors who are not aligned with any clan or group and just want to play their own game, and I do not want to see them murdered for lolz.

I am a completely neutral, active and approachable admin so please PM me if you are interested!

To answer the rest of your questions. Yes Killing is allowed, but i encourage all to engage in dialogue first. When you strip back the cheating, and duping the game is actually quite difficult and many find it benefical to make friends rather than to shoot on site.

Rest of the info is on the site: www.afdt.co.uk/pdr

Server is a proper datacentre VPS based in England, Leeds. Ping inside UK is normally under 50ms, and germany isn't too far behind being mostly under 70ms.

• Like 1

Just for those of you guys worried about us in iG hoarding vehicles/crash sites. We're not hoarding vehicles, so don't worry there. In total we have 2 hueys which are our main vehicles, aside from those we have 1 motorbike and 2 cars (Reasonable amount of vehicles for our group I'd say). We do have a hatchback we use for storage currently as tents are damn rare on this server, but that one will likely be parked somewhere people can find it when we are done with it. And we're gonna go easy on the crash sites from now on. We'll hit them, but will make sure we leave gear there for other people to discover as well.

• Like 2