JoeDaddy92

So who can say they had a good run like this?

Good morning/afternoon/evening one and all,

Had a pretty good run last night with a couple of buddies of mine and figured I would share it with you all (I managed to fraps most of it too!)

So there I was. Just spawned into a server (US 455) at elektro north fire station. I look around and find a dead body. Not much good on it except some ammo. My buddy Brian jumps online and says he is in NWAF. So I make a checkpoint on the map and run that way Leeroy Jenkins style. On the way there, I managed to find a heli crash site and after wiping out the zombies around it with my AKM and M9SD, I found an M107, Ghillie Suit, and 2 FN FALs.

I take precaution to take off my backpack and put on the Ghillie Suit (first one I've ever found ^.^) then put my pack back on (ALICE). While all of that is going on, my buddy Zach is online and making his way to the NWAF as well, but he spawned in the middle of Elektro and jumped out and into an empty server to kinda get out of town without being shot like so many people want to do. Unfortunately, he jumps into a server that spawns him on the east coast, so it sets him back a bit. Brian is exploring the NWAF and I'm about 3KM from him. He logs out to go eat dinner and I make it to the NWAF.

Zach is around Stary or so by the time I get there and I'm starting to get graphical artifacts -_-# so I log out and log back in (usually fixes it) but when I log in, I "die" and respawn in debug plains (first time there too, now queue the gamer chick girlfirend... *cricket chirp* XD) So I curse a minute, log out, back in, spawn at Balota with nothing. Not even a tin can (but still have my ghillie suit so I guess that's the price you pay eh?) I run through the city and search for some supplies so I can once again, Leeroy Jenkins up to the NWAF. I find a coke, some beans, and a hatchet and what not but I lose some blood to the zed chasing me. I find a crossbow with no ammo and discard it. So I'm running in the direction-ish of NWAF, cutting through a couple of towns and looking for more noms and gulp to get me to NWAF.

I cut past Green Mountain, found a barn with a double barrel shotty in it to give me some kind of edge, run a ways down past a town, look to my left, and there it was. White Pickup Truck. I was cautious at first becuase I know people and their traps, but zed were hot on my tail, so I decided to risk it (after all, didn't have much to lose) and find a stache of weapons and medical supplies and noms/gulp. PDW, M1911, CZ550, L85A2 AWS, M4A1, AK w/ Kobra, you know, the usual :D. The truck was in great shape, so I haul ass giggling like a little school girl. After I find that, Brian logs back on and finds a tent in the middle of NWAF with more weapons. Someone's AS50 with Thermal Sights (I know I know, hacked/scripted in by someone else of course but when in Rome...) and another L85A2 AWS. So in my excitement, I run past NWAF XD.

I drive through it after going to look for my dead body to see If I could get any of my things back but couldn't find it. Meh. So I go and do my best to drive through the artifacts and pick up my buddy Brian. We go and make a temp base somewhere. He logs out and I go to pick up my friend Zach (who jumped back into the server a while ago and made it to the NWAF) and we head towards our favorite campsite (cannot disclose the location of it due to the rapid increase of bandits). And on the way, I kid you not, we find a boat, GAZ, and bike spawned in the middle of this field. So I know now that we are dealing with Skiddies on the server (because anybody can carry an AS50 TWS with them from server to server) so we drive over to the vehicles and I take a look at the GAZ.

Low on fuel, needs a tire (which I have thanks to the gent who left that truck lying around) and a new fuel tank. I put the tire on and load it up with some gas and go to pick up my buddy Brian while Zach heads to base camp. On the way there, I find either the same crash site or another one, find another M107, and a PP-19. Zach drives over to me, I give him the M107 because I'm not a sniper (even though I'm wearing the ghillie, I like the L85 just fine ^.^) and we fill up at a gas station and part ways again. I pick up Brian and a few minutes later, successfully make it to base. Unpack and get everything taken care of. Not bad for a couple of hours eh? I logged in this morning to check on our supplies and got nuked along with the rest of the players on the server (that part I didn't get on fraps, didn't bother to run it since I was on the way to work) and D/C'd in hopes that I can make it back to base.

I just had to post the shenanigans (from what I remember) and since I got the majority recorded, I'll fix it up and youtube it and post a link for those that enjoy watching other peoples gameplay and what not. Hope you enjoyed reading my little adventure last night.

JoeDaddy92

Edited by JoeDaddy92

I once spawned in right next to a hacker that had just put down an ammo box. Picked up a golden aks, shot the dude, and ran.

Fastest recorded time to get geared, even if non-legit. And don't you worry, I was suicidal that life. Just ran around cherno shooting walls near people to freak em out.

• Like 1

Holy wall of text....i would consider reading it...but it would make my brain hurt (abit hung over).

Please try to use the Return key....don't be scared, it won't bite.

You have a buddy called Brian... That's so awesome... Mine is called Paul, he's so OrDiNArY... Brian sounds so dynamic. :beans:

Holy wall of text....i would consider reading it...but it would make my brain hurt (abit hung over).

Please try to use the Return key....don't be scared, it won't bite.

My apologies, I was getting a rush from recalling the events. BTW, my Return Key bites, O.o" So I took a risk editing that post XD

Why must ppl always claim TWS as50s are hacked? One member of my crew has a legit one.

a lot of times they are scripted in. I'm thinking that the tent was bait setup by a sniper who wasn't online at the time. Call it what you want.

Why must ppl always claim TWS as50s are hacked? One member of my crew has a legit one.

Im sure he.does.

lol, no he doesnt

Well thats what you would say if u had one , but due to the fact its no longer in game its doubtful its legit

thermals were wiped from the DB when rocket took them out

all legit ones are long gone and they were m107 thermals btw

From what I'm hearing from my friend Brian, the server was reset and all of our vehicles are gone as well as the contents in our tents. Talk about rotten luck :/

Spawned, went into cherno, found and looted dead body, NV goggles, FN FAL, alice pack and a bunch of basic equipment and food. Also found two buses, a truck and 2 crashed helis in that lifetime :). Someone blew up my bus after that :(

• Like 1

Seems legit.