Sign in to follow this  
ned.what

Want to start a DayZ group? Australia/New Zealand

My group from school seem to be getting bored of the game but i am getting even more into it. ( i'm 15 )

I want to start a clan, well more like a casual group that we can play together sometimes.

I wouldnt call myself a veteran player, but i have played a lot and know a lot of tricks.

Also i would like to point out that i am a bandit and i usually try to kill as many people as i can. just for lawlz.

I kill a lot of people, with snipers, pistols, assault rifles, hell even hatchets and crowbars.

If you want to join just let me know and i will send you my details.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

THIS IS FOR AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND PLAYERS ONLY.

Hey bro, I'm in Sydney and i'm looking for a group to play with. I am 19 btw.

yea same thing is happing to me (im 16) we should meet up wiht some other guys and go hunting. add me on skype or steam same name on both: running_target1 btw im live in mel

Edited by running_target1

I wouldn't mind joining ether. None of my friends play dayz (ive been trying to recruit but to no avail.) Im 17 and live in Bisbane :D

Hi I'm thirteen and I'm getting lonely and I really suck when I'm alone, I'd really like to join your group. I'm from the hunter valley in nsw and if this group is going ahead we need a private site or something so, is this going ahead Ned?