Sign in to follow this  
Egert

[Sky] WyPuk hacking DE 1475

I was playing with my firends and we saw a group of guys, we killed 2 of them and they had AS50 TWS, golden revolver and radio.

Then we were on our camp and he spawned in front of us twice. We killed him twice and then he teleported back to us in 10 seconds. Then i aborted and my friend got killed by the same guy.

If you see this guy in any server, then please ban him.

Sorry for bad english.

Edited by Egert
  • Like 1

This story is so true. I was the guy who he killed first. First of all I was driving with my V3S. He teleported next to me and was shooting my V3S. It broke. My friend Egert helped me and killed him. I took his AS-50 and PDW SD. I was running and I heard like 10 shots. I saw him with AS50 thermal and I was able to shot him down. Yes. The shot was good and killed him. I was going to his body and he teleported on my back and killed me again with a AS50 or something. Then my friend was driving with URAL and he teleported to his front and killed him. We are sad. We lost alot of cars. We had 2 motorcycles. UAZ red and the offroad jeep. Ural and V3S. We are sad that we losed all we had.

Sorry for my bad engllish also :) I'm hoping he will be banned very sooon !!!!