1x Hammer

1x Clip Ammo

--

Decoy Grenade:

1x Empty Can

1x Smoke Nade

1x Matches

1x Ammo Clip

(I also think matches should be numbered like ammo for balance and realism purposes)

That's all I can come up with, feel free to brainstorm!

Edited by SANDMAN DAN
  • Like 5

You have my beans, sardines, pasta and frank and beans (technically two beans you lucky thing).

Crafting, from what I've seen, doesn't appear to have popped up yet and I patrol the suggestions forum like a prison warden. Since we can already turn .45 ACP ammo into M1911 ammo, crafting is partially in the game but I believe as well as you that this needs to be ramped up somewhat. Unfortunately, it is unrealistic how we can convert 6 bullets for a revolver into 7 bullets for a M1911 just by twiddling our fingers but hey.

Anyway, there'd have to be some form of equipment required to craft whether that's an item you can carry such as a toolbox or some form of workbench placed within the world. Perhaps you would need a toolbox to use the workbench (I know there already is one, but that's more of an industrial-type toolbox so we'd need a more standard one). A GUI wouldn't be necessary, but using it would open your inventory then right clicking an item would bring up the list of what you can craft it into (only what the player has the resources to make).

Nice work! I'm a little braindead at the moment so i'll brainstorm some recipes for you when my brain stops being a knob.

You could also gather leather from the animals you gut and make shoes.

sorry - this game doesn't need to be quite so complicated.

Lets just fight the occassional zed, survive the nukers and live through the fire fights with the clans.

skiddies aren't too much of a problem because by the time I get onto the servers their Mommies have them in bed.

Edited by EMT - Jasz

molotov yes..but the other three scream new vegas bro

and no crafting...just combine whiskey bottle and something else.

Edited by Faceman Peck

Some options for crafting

Grenade + tin can + wire = grenade trap

wire + tin cans = warning perimeter

wire + scrap metal/wood = slingshot (for hunting small game)

watch + explosives = timed bomb

radio + explosives = radio controlled bomb

grenade + pipe + ball bearings = pipe bomb

grenade + jerry can + watch/radio = fuel bomb

What I could think off on the top of my head. More coming probably.

• Like 1

5 Tin Can = scrap metal

Tank trap + hammer = scrap metal

Engine parts + hammer = scrap metal

Mountain Dew + portable generator = Nuka Cola Classic

Mountain Dew + blood pack = stim pack

Barbed wire + toolbox + 12 gauge shells = flechette rounds

Blood bag + 5 raw meat = zombie bait

Tin can + blood bag + 5 raw meat = bait-erade

Pain killers + morphine + ammo clip + hunting knife = "brown-brown" (immune to pain and hyperventilation for a period of time)

• Like 1

You have my beans, sardines, pasta and frank and beans (technically two beans you lucky thing).

Crafting, from what I've seen, doesn't appear to have popped up yet and I patrol the suggestions forum like a prison warden. Since we can already turn .45 ACP ammo into M1911 ammo, crafting is partially in the game but I believe as well as you that this needs to be ramped up somewhat. Unfortunately, it is unrealistic how we can convert 6 bullets for a revolver into 7 bullets for a M1911 just by twiddling our fingers but hey.

Anyway, there'd have to be some form of equipment required to craft whether that's an item you can carry such as a toolbox or some form of workbench placed within the world. Perhaps you would need a toolbox to use the workbench (I know there already is one, but that's more of an industrial-type toolbox so we'd need a more standard one). A GUI wouldn't be necessary, but using it would open your inventory then right clicking an item would bring up the list of what you can craft it into (only what the player has the resources to make).

Nice work! I'm a little braindead at the moment so i'll brainstorm some recipes for you when my brain stops being a knob.

The revolver has 7 bullets. (Yes, real revolvers do too, there are a lot more than just six shooters out there)