UnnOunN

Camp Coords - US 1620 -=[AMAZING LOOT]=-

So, some information was handed down to me from a very very reliable source of some bandid camp in US 1620.

I already have checked this mylsef and it is all legit.

000121, 5 camps (1 empty) containing: 1 M107, 4 M4A CCO SD, 1 M1911, 3 Rangefinders, 3 NVG, 14 Satchels, 5 Guillies, 6 30.rd. Stanag, 18 30rd. StanagSD, plenty of water bottles, bandages, car parts, bear traps, camping tents etc.

001120, 1 camp: Empty.

001119, 4 camps containing: 3 AS50, 3 FN FAL AN/PVS-4, 1 FN FAL, 1 DMR, 2 M1911, 1 M16A2 M203, 1 M24, 1 M4A1 CCO SD, 1 Revolver, 1 Compund Crossbow, 10 10rd M107, 10 FN FAL Mag, 4 30rd Stanag, 7 30rd StanagSD, 5 5rd M24, 2 Rangerfinder, 2 NVG, 1 Camo, 1 Guillie, 1 Patrol Pack Coyote, water bottles, car parts, grenades, etc.

002119, 5 camps (1 empty) containing: 1 AS50, 3 AKM, 1 M2949 SAW, 1 CZ 550, 3 FN FAL, 1 FN FAL AN/PVS-4, 1 SVD Camo, 8 SVD Dragunov Mag, 1 DMR,5 30rd Stanag, 7 30rd StanagSD, 7 AKM Mag, 1 Patrol Pack Coyote, Bloodbags, Morphine, water bottles, cooked meat, etc.

003119, 3 camps containing: 1 AS50, 1 M107, 1 M14 AIM, 1 M2949 SAW, 1 DMR, 1 M4A1 CCO SD, 2 30rd Stanag, 10 30rd StanaSD, 1 FN FAL Mag, M9 SD, 7 DMR Mags, 1 Patrol Pack Coyote, car parts, cooked meat, water bottles, and etc.

Hey.. =TCS Clan=.. where is your God now?

Edited by UnnOunN
  • Like 4

Not bad to know :)

Tho' the camp is located.. pretty much the same as everyone elses.. ;P

But thanks for sharing mate :)

• Like 1

Confirmed, but no need to go there anymore. Thanks for the satchels... The fireworks show was amazing :D

I raided their camp 3 times (And blew them up with their own C4) and stole their Heli twice, but they just reset the server every time and got everything back...

(I raided their 2nd base)

Edited by Hp Owner

Where are they exactly as in give me a general location like near this town or this airfield would be helpful

If giving you direct map coordinates isn't "exactly".. you should go back to playing Viva Pinata..

• Like 5

If someone can run there and get me satchels it would be greatly appreciated...

Server just restarted (pretty sure it was a hard reset too, the area around the tents was on fire, guess one of the TCS guys saw it and got mad).

Everything is there except for the stuff I just took.

Was on this server for awhile last night. Found a few tents and a random bus in the SW corner. Found the remains of one of the tent cities, but it looks like someone satchel charged it as half the forest around it was destroyed too.

Lots of shady stuff going on too. Killed a group of people camping the south side of Elektro. One had a G36 SD and the others would get killed, only to show back up w/ AS50s 5-10 minutes later.