M1911s

Admin here on DE 2399

I did, lol you never responded. I said say "Punch" and you never said anything. I got one thing thats all though. I wanted a "Camping tent" but you kicked me when I was looking for them again. I saw it once but I forgot what one. To everyone else they are packed with as50's with ammo and m4a1 cco sd with ammo nvgs ghillies and maps, some other items too.

Thanks though.

Also it is well hidden, hard to see from the hill, you gotta go down its in the tall grass, (to everyone looking for it)

I did, lol you never responded. I said say "Punch" and you never said anything. I got one thing thats all though. I wanted a "Camping tent" but you kicked me when I was looking for them again. I saw it once but I forgot what one. To everyone else they are packed with as50's with ammo and m4a1 cco sd with ammo nvgs ghillies and maps, some other items too.

Thanks though.

come back in to the server and hurry

come back in to the server and hurry

No thank you, Like you said I took enough, ALready heading back to my friend in Solinchhy, I need food and drink anyways. Thanks though. Wish I would have found an engine part or something ahha

No thank you, Like you said I took enough, ALready heading back to my friend in Solinchhy, I need food and drink anyways. Thanks though. Wish I would have found an engine part or something ahha

what all did you get?

The M4a1 and a silenced round for it. I really just wanted that Mainly. Couldnt fit anything else I took the g36c from the tent on the other island and also the mk48 from there 1 round each. So I have a few guns not much ammo though. I'll let others get it though.

There was m4a1 cco sd's, NVG's, GPS', Ghillies, L85's......etc

People must have raided most of the camps!

But look for more posts as we always give out the coords of these duping locations!

This camp has PDW SD's and AS50 TWS's in both are hacked weapons

As to hacked weapons, for you that dont know. If you pick up and use a hacked weapon, you will not be in trouble! I repeat you will not be in trouble, as stated by both Rocket and Battle Eye.

Only if you're the one that scripts them in!

Now the only thing that would stop you from getting that gun would be morals. Lets face it, the mod is broken! So many dupers and scripts that even having morals on this game is stupid!

But before you decide, let me tell that at least 50%, if not more of the community has had hacked weapons or still do.