Creep-

Does anyone else play in 3D?... and stoned out of their brain?

As the title says... I get lost (figuratively) in this game. I forgot to blink for so long last night I burst a blood vessel in my eye. srs.

• Like 2

If you don't understand what i'm saying just disregard mate

That is fuuuuucked haha!

I wish my gpu and monitor supported 3D, I would totally do this everyday!

• Like 1

It's pretty much all I do with my spare time.. I have the asus vg278h 27" 3d monitor... And really good weed haha

• Like 1

You sound like a poser that just started smoking and wants to tell everyone about it.

I disagree, he sounds like a stoner who wants to share his joy with the world.

• Like 3

Is a forum not about the freedom of speech and sharing of ideas? A place for like minded individuals to collaborate together and make the individual experience greater?

Even if I did just start smoking weed and feel the need to tell everyone about it, what's it to you?

Oh god, bad ass here! 420 l0lz weed ery day!

I remember when I was twelve..

I don't have a problem with stoners, I mean, whatever floats your boat. But when you advertise it on the internet to try and look cool, that's when you're a douche.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

Oh god, bad ass here! 420 l0lz weed ery day!

I remember when I was twelve..

I don't have a problem with stoners, I mean, whatever floats your boat. But when you advertise it on the internet to try and look cool, that's when you're a douche.

So quick to judge. Obviously smoking weed at 12 has had an impact on you..

I like to smoke weed, and I like to play this game with other people that smoke weed.

It was clearly not directed towards yourself, so why say anything at all mate.

You're just another gimp that likes to sound 'tough' by flaming people on forums.

Happy Friday fuckwit.

• Like 1

I want a picture of the eye ^^

*see if it matches mine from couple weeks ago*

Edited by Bobcomss
  • Like 1

I want a picture of the eye ^^

*see if it matches mine from couple weeks ago*

Haha it's cleared up a bit by now, I'll be playing all night tonight though so i'll see what i can do for you

So quick to judge. Obviously smoking weed at 12 has had an impact on you..

I like to smoke weed, and I like to play this game with other people that smoke weed.

It was clearly not directed towards yourself, so why say anything at all mate.

You're just another gimp that likes to sound 'tough' by flaming people on forums.

Happy Friday fuckwit.

Did you just use a complex version of "I know you are but what am I?" Well played..

I don't really see how I was trying to act tough, by calling you out for being a douche. I might be a gimp that likes to sound 'tough' by flaming people on forums, but atleast I'm not a stoner who tries to make friends by posting his lulz420 stories. It's alright though, we all have our issues.

I'll work on not being a tough gimp and you can work on your problem.

This is a forum champ, forums are places for people to communicate and potentially play online together. Being the niche game/mod that DayZ is, finding friends or like-minded people is fairly uncommon.

I'm struggling to comprehend why you feel that I am a "douche" for simply wanting to get in touch with other gamers that like to smoke and game?

Please enlighten me,

Artefact glitch in 3D --> Painkillers.

yeah I kinda have to avoid military outposts, sometimes that 'left shift' + '-' on numberpad and type 'flush' thing works

Man I dunno how you do it tbh, playing dayz alone under the influence is just too intense..after a fire fight or any confrontation for that matter I'm a nervous wreck.

How about the zombie screeching from behind you when you think you're alone.. they actually come at you out of the screen when you turn around

• Like 1

Another thread turned to hate :/

EDIT:

Apparently google chrome didn't want to load the rest.

Artifacts would be the worst with 3D and being high :/

I am glad that i rarely get them at all.

Edited by Sam Entropy
  • Like 1