DeTaiLz

I like private Hives!

I like them to just start fresh and not keep having my as50 with me.

Why do you like Private Hives?

Admin can have god powers on a private hive. From my experiance the type of person who is willing to use his own equipment for the purposes of a private hive isn't going to abuse that. Strong comunities and lots of fun. and they tend to not know how to handle my banditry :D

All that being said I'm launching my private hive in the next week. PM me for details on how to get a PW.

/endselfpromotion

I enjoy KNOWING I can't just go and grab gear from tents I know on certain servers and having to really duke it out. Last night I got hacked and had to respawn on my normal server amongst all the sniping.

Remembered there was a tent on the nearby island, swam out and retrieved A+ gear and swam back. Good as new.

I really do enjoy exploring towns for the basics though but having that safety net can ruin the game experience.

I love seeing a guy disconnect during a fight and just spawn in at the very same place when he figures out he can't ghost on a private hive server. Working tents is also a big plus.

I love seeing a guy disconnect during a fight and just spawn in at the very same place when he figures out he can't ghost on a private hive server. Working tents is also a big plus.

Do tents work on all the private hives? or is it just the ones that people are paying to get now?

No idea, but I use to play on a private server where they actually work. For free ofc!

No idea, but I use to play on a private server where they actually work. For free ofc!

I saw this to, nowadays I only play in private lingor servers, and for some reasons the tents work, and even the dumping isn't possible Oo. The server admin of my favorite server told that every action on tent runs the 'save' command. That command even exist anymore, because it save in every open/close. And the military flashlight , oooh that one :P . You can put on your shoulder, and use it while aiming your gun, you can turn the red filter on/off, so you have the small red cone or the giant monster regular light cone :}

Edit: I forgot to say about choppers :P . There are 2 or 3 (in some servers even more) , so you really see it on air. Not some top secret resource hided in end of map. It's normal to see one of them flying around while playing . And if you fire at it, the server don't magically reset . And when server reset, the vehicles are where they are :P .

Edited by octopos

I like private hives because there are no server hoppers and from my experience, less hackers.

And this:

RULES!

1.) DON'T HACK!

Our first rule, and one without any exceptions or excuses. If i catch you hacking on our servers you will be permanently banned. And we will find out.

2.) DON'T EXPLOIT!

Don't use game bugs/glitches to your advantage. Don't dupe items, or exploit the hospital roof bug. You will get ONE warning, your character will be killed and your stats will be reset.

3.) DON'T BE AN ASS!

Don't play music in the lobby or try to piss people off.

Respect other players, even if you want to spend every day killing them ingame!

SERVER MECHANICS!

Our server isen't like every other server, and there are some things you need to know!

First off, when you log off, no matter if you abort, ALT-F4 or pull your plug... Your character stays in the game for 30 seconds! Disconnecting from combat won't save you.

Going out of bounds, that is leaving the map will result in your immediate, automagical death. It's quite easy to tell where the map ends, as there are no trees and no grass. Any vehicles or tents found outside the map borders will also be destroyed and relocated randomly upon server restart.

Vehicles left unused for 7 days will be reset to their original condition. Sandbags, Wirefences and Tanktraps will be removed 7 days after their placement date.

Tents left empty for 48 hours may get deleted without warning.

http://zombies.nu/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/86/our-servers-rules-regulations

But can not play because of my ping :(

24/7 Daytime 62 vehicles DayZOahu.webs.com Lingor Island V034 w/ACE and ACEX_SM Mod 1.13.522 (registration required)1.7.2.5/96476

i like private server i can mod them and enhance the experience. come get the files from my site and experience realism in a new way. Tents save all that crap. up to date lingor island server. Up to 1000 ping before your kicked. Everyone from every country welcome. Big community. Always got the new hot shit! New Vehicles. 2x zombies. More realistic sounds and gameplay. You'll be learning all over again.