Sign in to follow this  
dayzho

*****DayZ Host One*****$20 Fully Managed Servers - $35 Umanaged Servers - $35 VPS - Two Week Paid Trials

DayZ Host One

DayZ Host One is a new GSP looking to provide unparalleled support and unique products to our customers. We feel a successful company starts with strong, courteous customer service. We back up our belief in this by guaranteeing our clients a support response within 12 hours of their initial contact. We also don’t believe in charging a client for a service that isn’t active yet, which is why we don’t start your billing period until your server is delivered to you. We strive to provide you with the best possible customer support and we encourage you to check out our services below.

Unmanaged Servers [Official Hive and Chernarus/Lingor Private Servers] (Kansas City*)

*Kansas City Servers 24 hour setup time

As with ALL our services, your billing period does not start until your server is active.

Our unmanged servers offer a hybrid-like alternative to traditional managed slot servers. With traditional slot servers you control your server through a very basic support panel. You get to start/stop/restart your server, maybe change some a few configuration options, peak at some logs, and that is about it. With our unmanged servers, we provide remote desktop control for your server through a shared-resource virtual private server (this product is only for DayZ hosting). We do not manage, oversee, or enforce them in any way. We provide the server files and you setup, register your instance ID, and run your server how you see fit. You choose the slot count and configuration. For a small additional fee we will completely set up your server with BEC, a restart script, and we will also provide the instance ID. Regardless of whether you choose to register/setup your own server or have us do it, you are completely responsible for your instance ID. What you choose to do with it is your own business and we do not intervene between you and DayZ staff.

No Setup Provided $35/month

Setup Provided $45/1st month then $35/month

http://www.dayzhostone.com/UMS.html

Fully Managed Servers (Kansas City*)

*Kansas City Servers 24 hour setup time

As with ALL our services, your billing period does not start until your server is active.

Fully managed servers offer a cheaper alternative to traditional managed slot servers. FM servers are perfect for those on a budget and looking for very little to no interaction with the actual server files. With FM servers, there is no control panel and there is limited FTP access (only log files). Instead, the client chooses the settings shortly after ordering (a support member will contact you) and DayZ Host One staff configure the server to their liking. All future updates and configuration changes are done by submitting a support email (unlimited change requests) and we guarantee that the requests will be processed within 12 hours of the client submitting them. The client is provided with the admin and RCON password of their choosing so they can provide support to their players in-game and at the BattlEye console.

40 Slots $20/month

45 Slots $22.50/month

50 Slots $25/month

60 Slots $30/month

http://www.dayzhostone.com/FMS.html

Virtual Private Servers (St. Louis*)

*St. Louis Servers 48 hour setup time

As with ALL our services, your billing period does not start until your server is active. Please specify in your PayPal notes which location you would like.

1 Opteron 3820 Core

3GB Ram

100GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x64

$35

2 Opteron 3820 Cores

6GB Ram

250GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

$65

3 Opteron 3820 Cores

9GB Ram

500GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

$90

4 Opteron 3820 Cores

12GB Ram

1000GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

$115

http://www.dayzhostone.com/VPS.html

Unmanaged Server Trial

Want to check out our unmanaged servers but don't want to commit to a full month of service? Then this two week paid trial is for you. You'll recieve the same unmanaged server and customer support as our normal clients, but with the added benefit of only having to pay for two weeks of service. If at the end of the service you do not wish to continue, there is no obligation to do so. If you do want to continue using our hosting service, we will bill you at our regular monthly fee of $35. For those who initially also purchased complete setup and configuration, your second invoice will also contain the second payment for that fee ($5 USD). If you have any questions, please feel to shoot us an email!

Unmanaged Server No Setup - $20 - Two Weeks

• Remote Desktop Access
  • ARMA II & Operation Arrowhead installed
  • $35/month after Trial Period

Unmanaged Server with Setup - $25 - Two Weeks

• Remote Desktop Access
  • ARMA II & Operation Arrowhead Installed
  • Official, Private, or Lingor Server completely installed and configured to your liking
  • Restart Script
  • BEC
  • $40 1st Invoice
  • $35/month after that

Interested in our unmanaged trial? Simply email sales@dayzhostone.com and we will send you a custom invoice. After payment is recieved, setup is guaranteed within 24 hours and in most cases your server is active within 12 hours.

www.dayzhostone.com/DS.html

Edited by DayZHostOne
  • Like 1

One question is, where is your ToS, LLC/LTD or whatever business license and a control panel?

Our ToS is emailed to our clients, we are working on getting an LLC license, and as for our control panel... Maybe you should read the thread before asking any more questions ;)

***Grand Opening SALE*** ALL orders placed before midnight UTC -4 September 4th for no setup provided $35/month unmanaged servers will be provided FREE setup and white listing

***Grand Opening SALE*** Switching GSPs? Email support@dayzhostone.com your previous invoice with your existing GSP and we will knock $5 off any service for the first month

Edited by DayZHostOne

Pre-White Listed servers are available now for both fully managed and unmanaged servers!

***Grand Opening SALE*** ALL orders today for no setup provided $35/month unmanaged servers will be provided FREE setup and white listing ***Grand Opening SALE***

***Grand Opening SALE*** Switching GSPs? Email support@dayzhostone.com your previous invoice with your existing GSP and we will knock $5 off any service for the first month ***Grand Opening SALE***

Sent you an email with some questions. Ready to go but need to see the operational timeline. Thanks

Sent you an email with some questions. Ready to go but need to see the operational timeline. Thanks

Replied to both, we can have you up and running today :)

$20 month. I'm guessing you put 20 servers on every machine? No thanks!

That would be an incorrect assumption. Every server instance is guaranteed at least 1 CPU core.

Edited by DayZHostOne

I love watching a host make an ass of themselves...

Although Ryahn has a valid question, DayZ host goes and bashes another.

How about this guys, stick to worrying about your own company and let the others worry about their own, I have never seen such company bashing on any other game forum as I see on this one. As a business owner myself I make it a point to never comment about a competitor. If you are so much better, then let the public come to you for the others poor performance or bad service. Attacking them makes you look like an ass,

For people that run a service, you need to grow up.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Khyron_UN
  • Like 1

I love watching a host make an ass of themselves...

Although Ryahn has a valid question, DayZ host goes and bashes another.

How about this guys, stick to worrying about your own company and let the others worry about their own, I have never seen such company bashing on any other game forum as I see on this one. As a business owner myself I make it a point to never comment about a competitor. If you are so much better, then let the public come to you for the others poor performance or bad service. Attacking them makes you look like an ass,

For people that run a service, you need to grow up.

My 2 cents.

I think you bring up a valid argument. I have edited my post as a result.

• Like 2

Pre-white listed servers still available!

Edited by DayZHostOne

I just sent an email to you Regarding one of your servers, i would like to hear back asap.

Hi Scopeshot,

I'm not sure which particular email was yours, but I did finish responding to all the emails we had about 30 minutes ago. Let me know if I can assist you in any other way.

sorry fail typing there. The email i sent to you was from Scopeshot2010@gmail.com I was asking about the private hive lingor island server. I purchased the server tho through venom_bhd@yahoo.com. I sent you the info about how to set it up at your request

Edited by Scopeshot

1-2 day delay for servers currently*

Edited by DayZHostOne

Chernarus/Lingor private servers now available for unamanged servers!

Edited by DayZHostOne

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post a review or not but I would like to tell everyone about my experience with DayZ host one. First off I had a managed server with HFB servers. I couldn't be any more unhappy with them, but that's not the point of this review. DayZ host one is amazing. They had my server up and running in about two hours. We have exchanged 23 emails over the last 24 hours and each email was responded to in no longer than 8 mins. I must say that's great customer service. They have bent over backwards to make me happy and keep my server running smoothly. All in all, server quality is excellent, no lag, great customer service, and best of all, reasonably priced. If you are reading this forum looking for a hosting company, go with DayZ Host one. You won't regret it. Thanks again for the best customer support you can find.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post a review or not but I would like to tell everyone about my experience with DayZ host one. First off I had a managed server with HFB servers. I couldn't be any more unhappy with them, but that's not the point of this review. DayZ host one is amazing. They had my server up and running in about two hours. We have exchanged 23 emails over the last 24 hours and each email was responded to in no longer than 8 mins. I must say that's great customer service. They have bent over backwards to make me happy and keep my server running smoothly. All in all, server quality is excellent, no lag, great customer service, and best of all, reasonably priced. If you are reading this forum looking for a hosting company, go with DayZ Host one. You won't regret it. Thanks again for the best customer support you can find.

Thank you for the very kind review :)

We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you further.

• Like 1

We are provisioning new servers today. All new clients who order after this post can expect a 1-2 day delay time in setup. As with all our services, we do not start the billing period until the your server is active.

I sent your sales group an email. I recently shut down my Vilayer server due to having NO control over it whatsoever.... Looking to change that, hoping you guys can help.

I sent your sales group an email. I recently shut down my Vilayer server due to having NO control over it whatsoever.... Looking to change that, hoping you guys can help.

Thank you for your interest in our hosting services. I sent you an email earlier this afternoon and I look forward to hearing back from you. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Can anyone tell me if this is legit?

Hi AOB Shadow,

Hopefully one of our clients hops on and gives us a ringing endorsement. In the mean time, if you would like to email sales@dayzhostone.com we can answer any questions you have and help you in any way possible.