Sign in to follow this  
dayzho

*****DayZ Host One*****$20 Fully Managed Servers - $35 Umanaged Servers - $35 VPS - Two Week Paid Trials

Setup for fully managed and unmanaged servers available in under 24 hours for Kansas City!

Setup for fully managed and unmanaged servers available in under 24 hours for Kansas City!

Unmanaged Server Trial

Want to check out our unmanaged servers but don't want to commit to a full month of service? Then this two week paid trial is for you. You'll recieve the same unmanaged server and customer support as our normal clients, but with the added benefit of only having to pay for two weeks of service. If at the end of the service you do not wish to continue, there is no obligation to do so. If you do want to continue using our hosting service, we will bill you at our regular monthly fee of $35. For those who initially also purchased complete setup and configuration, your second invoice will also contain the second payment for that fee ($5 USD). If you have any questions, please feel to shoot us an email!

Unmanaged Server No Setup - $20 - Two Weeks

• Remote Desktop Access
  • ARMA II & Operation Arrowhead installed
  • $35/month after Trial Period

Unmanaged Server with Setup - $25 - Two Weeks

• Remote Desktop Access
  • ARMA II & Operation Arrowhead Installed
  • Official, Private, or Lingor Server completely installed and configured to your liking
  • Restart Script
  • BEC
  • $40 1st Invoice
  • $35/month after that

Interested in our unmanaged trial? Simply email sales@dayzhostone.com and we will send you a custom invoice. After payment is recieved, setup is guaranteed within 24 hours and in most cases your server is active within 12 hours.

Edited by DayZHostOne

I received an email from one of Tom's friend today, Tom is the owner of DayZ Host One, his wife was in a car wreck today, she will pull through but she was hurt real bad. He said it will be a long road to recovery for her, therefore he will be shutting down the company, this is sad news, good luck guys.

I received an email from one of Tom's friend today, Tom is the owner of DayZ Host One, his wife was in a car wreck today, she will pull through but she was hurt real bad. He said it will be a long road to recovery for her, therefore he will be shutting down the company, this is sad news, good luck guys.

Wow that's crazy, I got the email saying they were taking my server offline, was kind of bummed about it and asked why. The response I got said the company was going under but I had no idea why.

DayZ Host One was amazing, Tom helped me out a ton during the week or so that I ran my server. This was my first time hosting and he walked me through it, helped restore the server to default when I made mistakes, changed the type of server I had to make it easier for me to modify settings. A lot of times I felt like I might be a bit of a bothersome client with all my questions and what not but he told me it was fine and insisted everyone has to start off somewhere.

Again, I have to reiterate how outstanding I thought Tom was. His responses to my questions were timely (almost always replied within 30-60 minutes. To hear that something awful happened to his wife is awful, I wish him the best. Maybe in the future he can get the company up off the ground or something, until then I wish him and his wife nothing but the best.

-Vick

Vick,

He was the same with me, I hate it, now I have to find a new hosting company, looking at survival servers, not sure about them. If you know anything let me know.