Sign in to follow this  
ididi9 (DayZ)

Tranquilizer Gun

Idea:

A gun that knocks out players/zombies/animals for 30/60/120 seconds.

Explained:

Basically the idea is for a weapon, most likely found in farm houses or some sort of loot places like that. The weapon could have a range of about 200m. There would be 3 different ammo types, each more rarer as they can stun for longer, One stuns for 30 Seconds, one for 60 seconds and one for 120 seconds. Maybe it would take around 10 seconds for it to work and in that 10 seconds you start loosing colour and sound and if you take antibiotics then you can stop the tranquilizer from knocking you out.

Why?

I think it would quite a interesting weapon mainly because of the PvP benefits, Players who didn't want to be bandits could use this to stun threats and get away. Bandits could use this in group to take down people. Also because it would be nearly silent you could use it to stun zombies rather than shooting them and annoying more.

• Like 1

So....you want..a instant kill? How about no. Your probably wondering "Instant kill?" if you stop moving for about..5 seconds, any well trained players could kill you. let alone 60

So....you want..a instant kill? How about no. Your probably wondering "Instant kill?" if you stop moving for about..5 seconds, any well trained players could kill you. let alone 60

I think it could be balanced by making it inaccurate even at close ranges.

I think it could be balanced by making it inaccurate even at close ranges.

At that point it'd be pointless.

this cud actually limit the PvP.

instead of killing players, u can just take them out for a period of time (might have to be a bit longer)

That is THE most overpowered thing i have seen since the rapid-fire rocket launching AS50 of doom.

Make it a tazer.

Inefficient, and runs on somewhat rare rounds found in military camps, occasionally on military zombies, and always in heli crashes.

It would have 5M range, and can stun the enemy for about 5 seconds.

It would be a decent tag-team, because one person could stun a bandit, and the other blow his head off with the rapid-fire rocket launching AS50 of doom. It would be a surprise weapon.

I will use this stun gun and go headshot in close range by pistol

this gun is very good for bandit LOLOLOLOL

Edited by Negator